Not had an update on this for a while sooo....

Just played 1st game with this tactic as Aston Villa vs Liverpool & won 4-0 with Bent & HESKEY scoring 2 each

You managed to get E.Heskey to score a goal...wait 2 goals..what did he have for breakfast before your match :p
Looks like it could work for patch 11.3 then, will you be updating us on your season??

You managed to get E.Heskey to score a goal...wait 2 goals..what did he have for breakfast before your match :p
Looks like it could work for patch 11.3 then, will you be updating us on your season??

lol Heskey is my 2nd top scorer :O

Yeah will do, just beat Arsenal 6-4 with Darren Bent scoring 4 :p

EDIT - Just lost my first game vs Fulham 2-0, Which I have decided there is one person to blame.... Chris, or Heskey :/

Last edited:
lol Heskey is my 2nd top scorer :O

Yeah will do, just beat Arsenal 6-4 with Darren Bent scoring 4 :p

EDIT - Just lost my first game vs Fulham 2-0, Which I have decided there is one person to blame.... Chris, or Heskey :/
Thats an awesome result against Arsenal mate.
And for the loss *shifty eyes* I'd blame Heskey.:p

Last edited:
Thanks for a great tactic! Just one question tho... wich tactic works best on 11.3 patch, original or V4? Has anyone played on 11.3 patch with original tactic and/or V4?

Thanks again!

i dont use the tactic anymore, have a new one which has brought me success with Shamrock Rovers, West Ham, Arsenal, UCD and many more not sure if will upload though

i dont use the tactic anymore, have a new one which has brought me success with Shamrock Rovers, West Ham, Arsenal, UCD and many more not sure if will upload though

please upload like that i can test i was fan of the first thanks

not consistent enough yet, i want more domination possession wise

Using this tactic with Ipswich, it's brilliant at home but away is just a nightmare especially my defence which are just hopless, I've tried altering the settings like man / zonal marking / offside yes no/ deepness of defensive line but nothing seems to make a difference, my defence is just plain ****** awful!!

just started using this tactic with Man Utd and i am 9 games in and not lost a game yet, played 2 seasons before it and couldnt win 3 in a row, thanx for this, this is a great tactic.

wow this tactic is amazing 48 games unbeaten now and its lookin awesome,

View attachment 193715

Last edited:
Hi Casey,

Not sure if you're still playing FM but I just started using this tactic with Man Utd and I am absolutely loving it! The attacking football is the best I have ever seen! Thanks alot!

I have one question though, when wanting to hold on to a lead, say away to Barca in the CL Semi Final, in addition to using "Retain Posession" and "Pass To Feet", is there anything else you can suggest? I was thinking of dropping the AMR and AML to MR an ML, your thoughts?

i dont know why my aston villa is conceding alot....
3 against sunderland, 4 against MU, 3 against norwich

This tactic is working really well for me with United at the moment :)