Gave it a go with Celtic finnished 2ed and got fired not good in the spl sorry

Hey all,

I promised some more developed feedback at the end of my season and of course some screenshots. Well I can't finish my full season for you as I have some personal commitments and I wanted to post my feedback for where I am upto...which is a good 31 games in. And also before the new patch arrives too.

I won't say much but I'll let the screenshots show how well your tactic has performed for me. And also some of my signings, and of course the fixture list.
Personally I have found this to be one of the best, if not the best tactic I have used so far. It plays really well and I love how the players move using it, yes it can concede on ocassion but I always prefer a game with goals in it. My team always scored without fail...which is never boring to watch.
I think without a doubt I was faviourte to win the League 1 this season.

I was using the first version you created but will at some point certainly give your other version a go too. I certainly would recommend this to anyone to give it a try and a chance with their team.

Anyways some screenshots below..enjoy.

Great work Casey32, this one certainly in my view put you up there with Mr Hough and JP Woody.
Take care and look forward to your future tactics. ;)

no word of a lie.. first game and im 4-0 against bolton with only 33 minutes played.. rio with a hat trick and rooney popped up aswell.. fantastic

fantastic for casey!
1st. awesome great tactic..!
2nd. awesome Palace story..!
definitely going to try tonigh.. :D cheers Casey..!

Great tactic. Your Palace story inspired me to take over there and using your tactic I've guided them to the Prem as runner up, winning the carling cup on the way!!!!

Seems like a awsome tactic! Will try it out ;)

But man, which PITCH SIZE !!?? That is surprisingly important.

Casey32,

I'm going to start a new season with the V4 tactic. Using the 11.3 patch and crewe alexandra in the Npower 2. Let you know how i get on......pre season is havin mixed results.....but the tactic is no where near fluid yet......

thx a lot for you re tatic !

With Queens park ranger i win the champship and the carling cup in my this season !

did you try it with the news patch ?

Haven't played the new patch due to story rele want to though

here's the results so far of my crewe 11.3.....followed all the instructions on the OP.....using v4 of the tactic.

mmmm.....not sure.

ye not sure of it orginal is better on patch then v4 but i still need to remake it

i post my result with Q.P.R you re tactic is incroyable !

i have destroy west ham 10-0 ! lol my team is wonderfull ( I use 11.3 patch )

my team :

M'vila is wounderfull !