Forgive me Raikan but for a test I borrowed your two full backs, the MCR role, the cross to target man settings and your team instructions and put them into my 4-1-2-2-1 Barca (named because thats the team i tested it with originally) tactic which I changed to 4-3-2-1 formation instead and the results so far are just incredible. Only played 2 games though but, 7-0 v some unknown team in Spanish Cup... and 6-0 v Villarreal, creating 7 and 5 ccc's. Vs Villarreal I was 6-0 up in 57 minutes then didn't score afterwards. Hmmmm..... Sounds good hehe :p

Why dont you just edit the changes that shouts do to the tactic itself, that way you don't need to use the shouts. If you have everything ticked from PIs to width, tempo etc. then those shouts doesn't have any affect.

Hmm... How about instead wingers, I use 3 AMC ? Central slot - Adv. play - attack, both right and left inside forw. support ... Could this work with this tactic ?

I'm testing this tactic with Sevilla and it seems good going forward but the defence seems fairly weak, I'm not sure if it's just because sevilla are **** or if its the tactic but there seems to be a massive hole between the 2 CB's which every team with fast strikers just exploit and its pretty annoying

Didnt work for me, my team is Bury I made all recomendations, 6 games played 6 games lost :(

EEK! Not a rip-snorting start inthe first game, 2-0 at half time, reverted to my usual for a 3-2 win... will give it a bit more time though.

It's possible my lowly teams players might be a tad too 1 dimensional.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

interesting assistants advice at halftime in game 3 against a weakling.
"We should encourage our players to try a more direct passing play" ... umm, ok?

1-0 to the good at HT
58% posess
80% pass
5 shots
1 ccc

but getting monstered in tackles and headers...
Second half unravelled similar to the first, double the shots, 0 CCC's.

heh, I felt uncomfortable the whole time, and yet it's the best result ever according to the fans reaction. o_O

oh well, that's Ternana aside in C/1B, now for Palermo in the Cup, fingers crossed, in holy water, lobbing a bag of salt over the shoulder, tying a necklace of four leaf clovers...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

3 Vs Palermo
CCC way: Pumped 7 - 0, Fans devastated (no bar whatsoever), 5 players moaned about
My old way: Pumped 5 - 0, fans devastated, 3 players moaned about
Parked the bus 4-1-3-2 (no strikers): lost 1 - 0, Fans disappointed, no players moaned about.

OK Utterly outclassed, no surprises there.
At no point in any game did I have more than 33% posession, 60% pass, 3 shots, tackles fluctuated, headers I always got destroyed in.
Oddly, despite my Gk not being one to step up in big matches never saw below 6.7

Pretty sure the overall quality of my players aren't quite up to it, that said, haven't seen higher pass completions before

UPDATED TACTICS NEW HOME AND AWAY AND UPDATED OP
:) Please read, thank you

Why dont you just edit the changes that shouts do to the tactic itself, that way you don't need to use the shouts. If you have everything ticked from PIs to width, tempo etc. then those shouts doesn't have any affect.
because it adds extra dimensions to the game and I always use them :)

Hmm... How about instead wingers, I use 3 AMC ? Central slot - Adv. play - attack, both right and left inside forw. support ... Could this work with this tactic ?
Yeah you can use that mate :) its not a Wide tactic and should work well!

Forgive me Raikan but for a test I borrowed your two full backs, the MCR role, the cross to target man settings and your team instructions and put them into my 4-1-2-2-1 Barca (named because thats the team i tested it with originally) tactic which I changed to 4-3-2-1 formation instead and the results so far are just incredible. Only played 2 games though but, 7-0 v some unknown team in Spanish Cup... and 6-0 v Villarreal, creating 7 and 5 ccc's. Vs Villarreal I was 6-0 up in 57 minutes then didn't score afterwards. Hmmmm..... Sounds good hehe :p
not at all mate :) that is awesome :) I always say that my tactics must/can be used as templates for others (well they should be tweaked for each team)

those are some serious results though! I have updated the tactic now to prevent the closing down which seems to have left a few gaps in the defence for one or two members :) I have set the PI's to close down but it is a zonal markign system instead so for smaller teams they wont be caught out as much :)

I'm testing this tactic with Sevilla and it seems good going forward but the defence seems fairly weak, I'm not sure if it's just because sevilla are **** or if its the tactic but there seems to be a massive hole between the 2 CB's which every team with fast strikers just exploit and its pretty annoying

Use the new updated tactics mate :) I have King and Gallas and these have been my results so far... Sevilla=Tottenham:
196151d1316757080-ccc-heaven-raikan007-tottenham-hotspur-tottenham_-fixtures-.png

I used this tactic with a few tweaks, and it is turning out rather insane!!!

View attachment 196107View attachment 196108View attachment 196111View attachment 196112View attachment 196109View attachment 196110

I know its with R.Madrid, but still....
All I can say is WOW :) high five

i'll try this of my new roma save. :p
Hows it going Lol?

Didnt work for me, my team is Bury I made all recomendations, 6 games played 6 games lost :(

1) I am sorry to hear that bud
2) Use the new home and away tactics, the closing down system as explained previously in the OP does not work well for most teams besides Barca/Real and United etc :) I have changed the marking system and it is better suited to most teams now :)

give it a try and see how it goes, hopefully you will see an improvement ;)

Thank you for all the feedback :)

Last edited:
Well as they say the most important game for Barca is v Real Madrid.

And so I decided to play v them 5 times with my tweaked tactic to make sure it was no fluke.
Here's what happened in order:

barcelonavrmadridstatsm.png

4 ccc 64% poss and didn't win! David Villa missed 3 of them. His worst ever game. Should have won with 4 ccc's lol :p Unlucky

I was disappointed by the conceding of 1 ccc. It was my fault I tried something new in cb position for all of these games instead of my usual cb instructions! I'll soon correct that. Anyway still a convincing win!

Next time I played them 4 ccc's and total domination. But Sergio Ramos scored from a fee kick which was a shame.

Now this game Real Madrid was well and truly battered. Almost the perfect game, if it hadn't have given away a ccc!

The final time I played v them to make sure it wasn't a fluke. 5 ccc's means I won convincingly. It was a shame they scored though. Still conceding 2 times v Real Madrid out of 5 and giving them 2 ccc's in 5 games can't be so bad right?

I feel I'm onto something close to the best I've ever played with. Gonna tweak it until it's just right I suppose.

6 CCC's in the 3:0 victory and over 60% possession :) not bad at all Mr!

If you have the time would it be possible to test the new Home tactic I uploaded this morning? :) and instead of getting stuck in touchline shout use stay on feet :)

You really dominated Real there! nice job!

also some really good average ratings for the squad in each game :) all above the 7.2 mark which is pretty **** good

Hey Raikan!
I will give your newly updated tactic a go with my 2nd season Napoli team (my squad fits the tactic).

Posts of results are in progress...

I look forward to that malle :) hope it works out well for you! good luck

it did not work so well for my newcastle team at first... with my first 9 games 1 win.. 2 draws.. 6 defeats.. but now 4 games in a row wins vs Bolton Norwich QPR and beating manu 4-3.. now i have arsenal now

hey bud :) are you using the home and away tactics I uploaded this morning? the closing down system on the old tactic was not good for smaller teams (or anyone besides Real and Barca) so I have changed those and it works alot better and you should not concede that many and lose to many (hopefully)

good luck with the run, I hope it continues

no was using your old one there i will get them tho :) cheers

Test with Napoli

Hey my man ;)

Well, I've done some testing with Napoli (2nd season)

My starting XI:

View attachment 196168

I used your tactic right on, no pre-games etc.

The date was october 29th 2011 I think..

Frankly, it didn't start off that well.

1st Match v Benfica:

View attachment 196170

Lost 3-2, 2-4 in CCCs.

2nd Match v Siena:

View attachment 196169

Won 2-3, 2-6 in CCCs.

3rd Match v Cagliari:

View attachment 196171

Lost 1-0, 3-1 in CCCs.
My Fullback got sent off at 34th minute.

4th Match v Twente:

View attachment 196173

Won 2-1, 3-0 in CCCs.
Much better result!
Pos: 64%-36%

5th Match v Fiorentina:

View attachment 196174

Impressive win: 5-1
CCCs: 3-0
Pos: 58%-42%

6th Match v Ascoli:

View attachment 196177View attachment 196178

Sick game.
Won 0-2
CCCs: 1-3
Two injuries and two red cards (in my favor).

Conclusion:

I don't know if it was the team that has to get used to the tactic. But the results became better.

Btw I don't know if you are some kind of Cavani hater, but he got injuried two times during those 6 matches (I fully blame your tactic ^^))NB: don't mind the SS's weird language.

hey bud, it will take a while for your players to get used to the tactic and new roles/PI's etc :)

some unlucky results there though! is this still the older version or did you download it today/this morning?

I would really look at investing in new Cb as Napoli are rather week in that department :) Astori and Bocchetti are good

I am hoping it will pick up and you will get better and more consistent results the more you play with it! 5:1 vs Viola is pretty impressive though!