Yea, I admit I need some better Cbs.

And yes, I used the brand new tactic of yours that was uploaded this morning :)

First of all, AWESOME tactic! Won the tripple (Champions leauge, La liga and Copa del rey) With valencia in season 2015.
If i got a superplaymaker in the middle (Paulo Henrique, who has got 20 in creativity) is it possible to higher the creativity for him, and maybe the wideplaymakers to, whitout "destroying" the tactic?

Are u sure it's CCC heaven?Seeing as the AMC is ticked as the playmaker and the ST as 'target man' of the team, I think that the play will be too one-dimensional. If they play DMC to mark ur AMC then you're done for.No offense though :p Ill test first too see whether it works or not

Could the poacher be changed to a complete forward?

Really great tactic, didnt have any joy with your deathslayer tactic, but switched to this mid season, had a tough run of games, man u away , city home, chelsea away all finished 1-1 not to bad really swithced to your new tactic, played liverpool away won 4-0, zenit away won 6-0 and about ten games in and i just keep winning, defence is awesome, think i conceded just two in ten games and im scoring for fun, got hazard and gervinho for my goooners, and they were really struggling, now with wilshire their ripping teams apart, rvp is scoring for fun. the best thing i like is most games, all players have a good rating rarely below a 7, which in most tactics you dont actually get, well done on a great team tactic, playing good football scoring goals and keeping clean sheets, sir alex would be proud of you(6)

First of all, AWESOME tactic! Won the tripple (Champions leauge, La liga and Copa del rey) With valencia in season 2015.
If i got a superplaymaker in the middle (Paulo Henrique, who has got 20 in creativity) is it possible to higher the creativity for him, and maybe the wideplaymakers to, whitout "destroying" the tactic?
cheers mate, well done! glad it is working out well for you! yes of course, once the team has become fluid you can make changes to certain players PI's to give them a little more freedom if you want ;)

Are u sure it's CCC heaven?Seeing as the AMC is ticked as the playmaker and the ST as 'target man' of the team, I think that the play will be too one-dimensional. If they play DMC to mark ur AMC then you're done for.No offense though :p Ill test first too see whether it works or not

trust me, the play is not one dimensional in the slightest.... :) and yes I am, 1st season before Xmas vs Ac Milan at the San Siro.....

View attachment 196379

Could the poacher be changed to a complete forward?
yes of course :) any quick strong striker would be fantastic

Update...

Match Results:
View attachment 196381View attachment 196397View attachment 196398View attachment 196399View attachment 196400View attachment 196401View attachment 196402View attachment 196403View attachment 196404View attachment 196405View attachment 196406View attachment 196382View attachment 196383View attachment 196386View attachment 196387View attachment 196388View attachment 196391View attachment 196408

so ****** off with the Lyon result, 5 CCC's, 63% possession and 10 shots on target and stil lost 3:0! Should have killed them, absolutely dominated them.

Player Screenshots:
View attachment 196407View attachment 196389View attachment 196390View attachment 196392

Fixtures and League table:
View attachment 196395View attachment 196384View attachment 196385

News/records:

View attachment 196393

so far doing very well, got in some really good players in January as well! all of these results were moslty from before Jan :)
Team might take a while to adapt with all the new additions, but just looking to automatically qualify for the Ecl and win the F.A Cup or Carling Cup :) playing Arsenal in the CC Final!

Had two unlucky losses vs Chelsea and United so far this season only, I played well but they scored more..

West Ham seem to be this tactics bogey team :) they seem to score more against me than I concede in like 5 games :) really fun games to watch though!

Releasing Cudicini and Woodgate end of the year and will bring in a new keeper for rotation!

Defoe and Vagner Love are on fire!

Hope its working out well for you as it is for me :)

Looks another great tactic Raikan. Used with a great team as well :)

I like the look of this and I'm bored of making my own tactics so I'm trying this with Aston Villa. I've made quite a few signings. Current line-up:

Brad Friedel

Kyle Walker - Gary Cahill - Richard Dunne/ Sebastian Bassong - Steven Warnock/ Gabriel Silva

Cani/ Marc Albrighton - Nigel Reo-Coker/ Jean II Makoun/ McDonald Mariga - Stilian Petrov/ Darren Gibson - Eden Hazard/ Stuart Downing

Ashley Young - Gabby Agbonlahor/ Darren Bent

Think that team suits the formation and roles perfectly so I'm hoping for some success, although last time I managed Aston Villa I finished 3rd so there is a lot to live upto! Will upto when I'm ten games or so into the season.

Last edited:
hahha, awesome ;) good luck Andy, I doubt it can do better than that though! look forward to your results, if you are going to use Hazard and Young/Downing out wide change their roles to wingers - support and make them run with ball often :) other than those two changes should be A ok

hello,

i see that , in your tottenham save, you dont have van der Vaart in your line up, why is that?

hahha, awesome ;) good luck Andy, I doubt it can do better than that though! look forward to your results, if you are going to use Hazard and Young/Downing out wide change their roles to wingers - support and make them run with ball often :) other than those two changes should be A ok

Yeah if I play Young/ Downing/ Agbonlahor or Albrighton on the wing then I will change their role, but I'm going to start with

Cani - Young - Hazard

They should all do pretty well with the roles set already. I'm just really interested to see how Villa play without proper wingers, hoping it will be a good!

Any recommendations for a RB? I tried for Schwaab and the guy from Porto but their asking prices are insane. If not then I will stick with Kyle Walker but from experience he is very injury prone.

Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans £6m
Omer Toprak - Sc Freiburg £3.5m (a little retaining)
Vasilis Torisdis - Olyimpiakos £5.5m your best bet

hello,

i see that , in your tottenham save, you dont have van der Vaart in your line up, why is that?
he is injured and has been for a while, that is why I got Douglas Costa (for the 1st time ever) and was going to sell Van to Man Utd for (hopefully) £10-20m but I knew Douglas Costa was Cup Tied so needed to keep him, when he has played he has played well (as you can see from the SS) but he does get injured way too often for my liking and with his salary its a waste of cash having eating up my wage budget sitting on the bench 50% of the season :)

thats why i love fm :) its really realistic! in real life he has the same problem.. just like robben.. a shame cause those are really good players :)

yeah realistic and frustrating ;)

I will see how he does over the next 5 months as I am currently using Douglas Costa in the Aml role as Park Ji Sung and Steven Pienaar are injured, I rotate Niko and Costa there!

I have dropped Modric back into the Cm position, I have made a few changes to my CCC tactic I am using to support the changes in my team.. Just hoping for top 3 finish (winner would be awesome) and a FA Cup or Carling Cup victory :)

are you using it k3zz4? how is it coming?

nah just looking on forum as i had a break at work.. still need to work till 6:30 PM.. so stille need 3,5 hr to work and then i go home and start a game 2night :p will post some info then.

Update...

Good morning, just an update on a few games I played last night :)

the two draws I had were quite epic games, its the 1st time that teams have actually come back and played well even though being completed dominated :) its quite exciting to watch I must say, I am happy with the Valencia result but a bit dissappointed with the Sunderland one as I was all over them like a fat kid on a cup cake... My strikers struggled to hit the back of the net which is not really like them! off day for Tottenham's finshing department but dominated....

Oh and I won the Carling Cup vs Arsenal :)

View attachment 196541View attachment 196542View attachment 196543View attachment 196544View attachment 196545View attachment 196546