What's everyone's thoughts on the preferred foot of the wingers? I seem to get better results with left on the left etc

Depends on the type of winger, really. Gareth Bale is amazing on the left in my Madrid save, but I'm also having succes with Asensio on the right. Do feel that the instruction play narrow might be better for the inverted footers, though.

View attachment 48733

Devastated!! Finished 3rd season undefeated. Won league and cup. Lose on penalties to Man City in the final after beating Real Madrid and Man Utd to get there. 1 problem with being a smaller team is having players want to leave to go to a bigger club. A couple of days before the final 5 players asked to leave so went into the final with really bad morale so I think that played a part. May have a mini clear out this summer and bring in a few wonderkids to replace them.

Hey guys,

Great tactic - I mainly use V1.
However, I would need your help/advices for the following points:

1. Too many yellow cards/fouls per game. How to fix that?
2. What are you guys modifying in the tactic to keep a score?
3. What are you also doing to come back to score?

Many thanks :)

Gosh this plays beautifully when you have the team and cohesion. Three seasons in and I’ve built a team to do this excellent tactic justice. A very realistic and fulfilling way of playing.

View attachment 1166415

Devastated!! Finished 3rd season undefeated. Won league and cup. Lose on penalties to Man City in the final after beating Real Madrid and Man Utd to get there. 1 problem with being a smaller team is having players want to leave to go to a bigger club. A couple of days before the final 5 players asked to leave so went into the final with really bad morale so I think that played a part. May have a mini clear out this summer and bring in a few wonderkids to replace them.

Shame mate, what training do u use?

Mixed reviews with this, didn't win a game all pre-season, now 7th with Barca....in Jan......sacked haha

[ask] If I need 1 AMC postition

I really like this tactic. Gives me great balance. But what if my squad needs an AMC position. If I have to tweak one of the 3 midfield. How should I set up the other 2? Does anyone ever tweak this tactic into 4-2-3-1?

hey @ChristianEriksen question the DMC man marks the opp striker but do we change anything when playing against 2 strikers?

Has anyone had luck with a different role for the striker? Only strikers I managed to get to score are Werner and Ronaldo. FIrmino for example just squanders the few chances he gets.

In FM15 (the last version I played), I had an invincible tactic 4-2-3-1.
I have been trying to recreate it but without success.
The only tactics I found online are those with 3 strikers and I don't like playing that way.

This tactic though, is how football should be played, "totaalvoetbal" with a higher defensive line, high pressing, wingers, ball playing defenders and goalkeeper,...

Most of all, this tactic really works, I started a new game with Anderlecht, only loaned two players (Cutrone and Renato Sanchez).
Won 12 of my 13 first games, a tie against PSG, did lose 6-0 to Chelsea though.

what should i do against two striker or three strikers teams(manuel marking)? its maybe mention in thread i do quick look but cant find

I have to say I do like this tactic, normally use TFF's but this seems to run it close with my Arsenal and Woking save.

A couple of changes I have made, the Left Central Midfielder I have changed to a BBM and the Right to a CM-A and seems to make it work even better (in my saves at least)

Using V3, 3 strikers that is