Hi, I want to try this tactic. What version do you recommend if I play Southamton, Newcastle away? And what version if I play against Chelsea, City at home? I am Liverpool

guys i can answer for Christian which tactic to use:

V1 has VERY HIGH defensive line and its more attacking orientated so you should use this if you are clear favourite or you have 0:0 at 60 minute but you think you should win the game.
V2 i recommend to use for away games and against big/bigger teames.

In my test V2 works much better then V1 and in total i can say thats very good tactic if you want to play with Inside forwards, but unfortunately this is not Christian Eriksen fault but on current ME 523 tactics still works much much better. For me personal on this ME 1 striker tactics is the worst!

ive tested so many tactics and made tweaks by me so what i found is those tactics are works the best:

1.any kind 5-2-3
2.4-4-2 with Wide Midfielders as wing players
3.4-4-2 with Advanced Playmakers as wing players (i will create a new thread with this soon)

but if you want a big challenge and want to use wide players tactic so this Christian Eriksen tactic is very good choice :)

guys i can answer for Christian which tactic to use:

V1 has VERY HIGH defensive line and its more attacking orientated so you should use this if you are clear favourite or you have 0:0 at 60 minute but you think you should win the game.
V2 i recommend to use for away games and against big/bigger teames.

In my test V2 works much better then V1 and in total i can say thats very good tactic if you want to play with Inside forwards, but unfortunately this is not Christian Eriksen fault but on current ME 523 tactics still works much much better. For me personal on this ME 1 striker tactics is the worst!

ive tested so many tactics and made tweaks by me so what i found is those tactics are works the best:

1.any kind 5-2-3
2.4-4-2 with Wide Midfielders as wing players
3.4-4-2 with Advanced Playmakers as wing players (i will create a new thread with this soon)

but if you want a big challenge and want to use wide players tactic so this Christian Eriksen tactic is very good choice :)
Thanks for the comment, but it does defend with 5 players at the back due to manual marking (CDM to ST). The tactic feels extremely solid to me with lot's of clean sheets.

Hi, I want to try this tactic. What version do you recommend if I play Southamton, Newcastle away? And what version if I play against Chelsea, City at home? I am Liverpool
You should use both. Check the OP for a more detailed explaining. Good luck and show me some results!

my concern are not 5 at defense but 1 up front! every single tactic what ive tested with 1 striker is the worst! by the way ive made few tests and one of them was with newcastle... put joselu as main CF and he made 0 goals in 8 games with rating 6.4 so i am thinking how to fix that :/

So it is not needed to play attacking ? I also think standart/counter is a good choice ? I also wanna ask why 1 of the IWB is on Attack, other on Sup ?

So it is not needed to play attacking ? I also think standart/counter is a good choice ? I also wanna ask why 1 of the IWB is on Attack, other on Sup ?
Clearly not, but haven’t tested myself. And the attack IWB has to exploit the space in front of the Mexzala on support. But this has no effect at all when their is no space in front due to the defensive and narrow opposition. So, you have to check what’s going on for the best results.

Results anyone? ;)

just decide to have a lil fun short save with Real madrid (no transfers) couse its suits tactic formation perfectly :) smashing league easily BUT lost champions league quarter final to Juventus which is very disapointed :/

p.s. Spanish LA LiGA alot of teams using 2 DM formations so V1 is working very well against them! but in premier league there would be a problem :)

View attachment 56987

hi can you upload your tweak for home and away for give a try please

thanks bro ;)

just decide to have a lil fun short save with Real madrid (no transfers) couse its suits tactic formation perfectly :) smashing league easily BUT lost champions league quarter final to Juventus which is very disapointed :/

p.s. Spanish LA LiGA alot of teams using 2 DM formations so V1 is working very well against them! but in premier league there would be a problem :)

View attachment 1157471

Thanks for the great tests. For a 41221 tactic I am pretty happy with it! ;)

ohhh i didn't mentioned that i changed CF to AF :) now i started second season (no major transfers) will post how is it going :)