Thank you a lot for your time and for your positive response! Please keep in mind that my tactic resulted after 2 years with Leverkusen and a quite good team, thus I don't think it's the best to test it with a major underdog, but I got the best results in my first year in the last months (february,march,april,may) so if you could test until then that would give us a pretty good idea on how the tactic fares overall, thus I ask you please to continue your testing and maybe improve the team (A finisher is a must (15+ composure and finishing), a good playmaker (thiago maia) and 2 good mezzalas (zielinski or milinkovic savic) are also the core of this tactic).

Also which tactic did you use? I found the away tactic to work the best for me both home and away on my last test
unfortunately i screwed the save (file got overwritten) so i won't test further for now. I used all three versions. I must say it worked excellent because swansea team is very challanging

His home version is extremely good at home, but away In My Opinion need little tweaking, can't go attacking away using underdog but it's only what I think.

It worked really good for me, my problem was the finishing and the absurdity of my opponent goals, I usually dominated pretty hard Bayern, MCU, Arsenal, Real Madrid but I'd either get eliminated because either Aubemeyang manages to draw 3-3 with 2 goals in the 90's, or martial scores a cross from nearly the corner.. In the league I'd usually demolish away, 3-0 , 4-0 , 5-0 my opponents even though I'd hope I'd suffer goals

I wholeheartedly agree with you that the away version could be tweaked even further but in my experience that was the best version for me as a average-good team, I don't expect for it to work that well with heavy underdogs though like Bournemouth or Werder Bremen but well I've also never tried it with those teams

I've used the V1 with Feyenoord at the Eredivisie games, V2 in Europe. Didn't use it from the start of the season, but later on I did. Reached the quarter finals of the Europe League (bad luck losed to Krasnodar, but beated Arsenal the round before). Lost the semi finals of the KNVB Cup, and in the Eredivisie I'm almost the Champions with a good result. I'm very content with this tactic and I will post some screenshots after I have finished the season. Btw, it's season 2017 / 2018 so the results are fine. Very curious how season 2 will go with I hope some nice signings and a whole season with the tactic.

I think we've stepped on a golden mine, holy **** I haven't played any of those matches nor instant results, I simply simmed with the option "use your tactics ticked" changing depending on the games the away and home tactics.. holy **** champions 1st season only simming with southampton, my team's playing absolutely beautiful football.

Don't take mind to most of those losses, since I was tweaking the tactics against stronger opponents so I got some awful results that the now finalized tactics wouldn't give.

Formation

https://prnt.sc/jcds0l

Results

https://prnt.sc/jcds5s
https://prnt.sc/jcds7w

Transfers

prntscr.com/jcdsd7
jcds0l
jcds0l

Standings

http://prntscr.com/jcdtck

I must say, and for once holy **** I'm so excited, we've really found a normal tactic that over-delivers and produces really neat attacking possession football while enabling the strikers to score.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold, the results with Betis Balompie (predicted 11th), all results simmed with option "use chosen tactic" alternating between the home and away tactic for home and away games.

I put emphasis on the simmed part, because if one takes control of the team the results would surely be better, I've had happiness issues that I didn't address to, also I don't have almost any quality on my subs so when my key players got injured I couldn't do much and still won and dominated games

View attachment 56117

View attachment 56116

View attachment 56115

View attachment 56114

View attachment 56113

Seems like the tweak is doing wonders.

Not a big challenge for me, but I'll start a new save with Bayern (no, no, the current Semi Final isn't giving me ideas).

Seems like the team would be fit perfectly this tactic!

I'll keep you updated with it. Would you recommand me to still use Away/Home ?

Yeah that's how it worked for me on all my saves, the home tactic underperformed on away games and the same for the away tactic, so you just change it when you're home and away

Please do post results, I haven't tested it yet with a big team so I would like to see if this dominates as hard as I think it will, and if your results go well I'm thinking about making a thread with this tactic and all the nuances explained

Last edited:
Yeah that's how it worked for me on all my saves, the home tactic underperformed on away games and the same for the away tactic, so you just change it when you're home and away

Please do post results, I haven't tested it yet with a big team so I would like to see if this dominates as hard as I think it will, and if your results go well I'm thinking about making a thread with this tactic and all the nuances explained

Can you tell me which 2 roles the strikes got? I can't read it because it isn't English. I want to try it later on.

Do you change mentality during game / in the end or just keep going to play in attack?

If I'm winning comfortably I drop the line, shout to shorten lines and change either to control / contention / defending / normal depending on my adversary

whats the preferred foot for wingers? inverted or right on right and left on left?

After the threat of divorce I came away from FM for a couple of years but got the okay from the boss aka the wife back in January. I went down the route of loading all my old sites on my bookmarks bar and that search for the best tactic.

Checked my old tactics folder and currently have 115 tactics in there. Nothing felt "comfortable", despite having some success, until I found these couple of tactics.

I put the home and away tactics in place a week before the start of the season, which isn't ideal but the results speak for themselves. I used them religious as intended and used instant result for every game.

View attachment 55962

View attachment 55961

View attachment 55960

View attachment 55959

View attachment 55958

After the threat of divorce I came away from FM for a couple of years but got the okay from the boss aka the wife back in January. I went down the route of loading all my old sites on my bookmarks bar and that search for the best tactic.

Checked my old tactics folder and currently have 115 tactics in there. Nothing felt "comfortable", despite having some success, until I found these couple of tactics.

I put the home and away tactics in place a week before the start of the season, which isn't ideal but the results speak for themselves. I used them religious as intended and used instant result for every game.

View attachment 1158574

View attachment 1158575

View attachment 1158576

View attachment 1158577

View attachment 1158578

V3?

Sorry to hear about that mate, better days will come, and what a better day indeed you topped that off with Milwall??? Neat.

What was your media prediction?