Reaction score

ChristianEriksen. - Sabbatical

After last year's Football Manager edition - the unrealistic formation era - I decided to pull that edition in the thrash can. But this year I wanted to give Sports Interactive a second chance in this year's 2018 edition. I made a tactic for the BETA version and hopefully it will bring some fun into playing season after season in FM 2018. Now, tactic talk!

View attachment 79387

The 4231 formation has a
nice field occupation and allows you to pick your most facvorite players to play with. The tactic is solid at the back, which is one of the strengths of the tactic. The tactic is tested for a three seasons with Arsenal, but every season I decided to make some changes. And finally there was Sabbatical V1.

View attachment 79384View attachment 79385View attachment 79386
Again, every year I played till januari and I made some changes till I had the 'YES-feeling'.

It's a shame we lost our goal productivity due to unjuries, but managed to keep the flow. Unless it was with less big wins. The tactic is solid, thanks to the aggresive closing down and tackling style. This resulted in the inbox message below. If you remove the tackling style the tactic will become less effective.

View attachment 79383

- This tactic has no opposition instructions.
- If you have just 2 or 3 games rest between matches, select all players who need rest, press right mouse-button, training, rest,
rest 1 or 2 days.
- Rest after the match, not before.
- Rotate between your squad.
Full fitness and morale is key.
- Spend some time on man management because of the morale of your team.
Speak, listen and (to) players.
- Corner taker on
default.

Grtz, CE.

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen. - Sabbatical

After last year's Football Manager edition - the unrealistic formation era - I decided to pull that edition in the thrash can. But this year I want to give Sports Interactive a second edition in this year's 2018 edition.

Wohoooo

Who takes corners?

OIs?

Can Inside Forward be left or right footed or it doesn't matter?

Yeah I was thinking about trying it for 1 game as well, see if it's ****. XD

I would love it if you, Knap, and Zynder made a tactic together :p

Sorry to ask again, I just want to know if the strong foot matters on the Inside Forward position, or can they be left or right footed? doesn't matter?

Sorry to ask again, I just want to know if the strong foot matters on the Inside Forward position, or can they be left or right footed? doesn't matter?
Oops, sorry. Doesn’t matter at all. Both Walcott and Sanchez played as an IF, right and left flank. Please let me know about the results.

Either your Besiktas and WON or your the worse team and lost to the raining champions only 0-1 away from home?

I am Trabzonspor's coach. I lost 1-0. My expectation was high because ChristianEriksen was tactical. :D