First game with My Leicester second season and draw against Wolves 1x1 at home, but created 5x0 CCCs and 22x7 shoots
Anyway i like that beautiful play

Thinking of tweaking it to 4123 for away matches or to hold the lead

Will test this through with lower league and team (eredivisie - vitesse) keep you posted. Thanks a lot for the 4-2-3-1

Glad you be back
Playing with SC Heerenveen, Win 8 in a row now, PSV and Ajax included
Thank you

Glad you be back
Playing with SC Heerenveen, Win 8 in a row now, PSV and Ajax included
Thank you

Nice to see it work in the eredivisie. Now the test with vitesse. Beat Feyenoord in the jc schaal/dish haha

Nice to see you back in action ChristianEriksen :D

The only "bad" thing about this tactic is the amount of red cards.. :(

I'm struggeling in the ''eredivisie'' with vitesse but i think its because the team is unbalanced and not suited fot the roles.
And with a budget of 1.6 mil its hard to find a good signing.

After played a lit bit matches with Leicester, i think it so bad. Defence is poor

Tactic doesnt work. İ buy good trainers. İ do everythink is good before season. İ play with sevilla. Bad deffence Bad Offence. Sorry bro tactic bad :(

try changing the shadowstriker 2 ap(a) and remove tackle harder from all the players.
it worked nicely 4 me.

I tried it for half a season.
Put me from 7th to 2nd with leipzig

Works still good with Heerenveen after patch. Top of Table end of January with 16w-1d-3l

Best alternative for CF?

Currently running this with Newcastle Jets, wondering if there's a next best player role I should pigeon hole a player into or just go with the player's best suited?