Zargo Toure costs around 500k, and is potential world class.
Sebastian Grazzini from All Boys is a fantastic creative midfielder.
JayDeMerit as backup/rotation. Should be very good in SPL.

Where do you need strenghtening most?
de merit is a rock in the spl, and also plays well in europe

i got two of these players in my team mathias and marco, didnt need haris got enough midfield quality , dominating spl, europe is still tricky but doing ok, got a cash injection in jan to get mathias and he was a beast. the board gave me £5mil so you might find if your books are good come jan they will give u some too :)

whatever you do give mccourt a game the boy will run teams ragged

mccourt is a legend

agree with leigh griffiths, mcfadden and i no adam played for the gers but was brilliant for me along side brown and keith andrews from blackburn(i think).
cb mark reynolds from motherwell.

Guys, thanks for all the help. I'm definetly going to look at each of the players suggested and see who is best for the team. ;)

schelotto is also a great right winger. plays the whole flank. and one of my favourites: axel witsel, tend to be very consistent, and you can get him pretty cheap.

Tried to get Witsel on a loan but it was no deal. :/

Managed to sign Coehlo [sp?] on a free, training him for the AMR position since he's already a WB/MR :p

Not had a look at him TBH :p I'll look him up when I'm next on FM :)

Don't sell Hooiveld he's really lethal in set pieces. Spence, Twardik, Thomson are useless. Twardik misleads you into thinking he's developing well and then suddenly he'll have massive stat drops, has happened in both of my Celtic saves. Spence will not be decent until his mid-20's. I didn't even bother with Thomson.

I've been really successful with Celtics. I won the Euro Champs through pure luck at each stage. Lots of injuries and suspensions. In the final against Barca, Messi had a broken arm and Villa was suspended. They kinda suck without those two. I've asked the board to increase my transfer budget every chance I got. My first team line up: Vadlec, McCourt, Kiko, Ledley, Juarez, Pablo Henrique (Ganso), Witsel, Dodo, Loovens, Hooiveld, Aygei, Aurier.