Smiler7

Reaction score
Today Celtic FC have announced former professional footballer Jon Campbell as their new man to take charge of the first team. Campbell was the outsider to get the job after Tony Mowbray's departure. Campbell had spells with his local clubs Brora Rangers and Ross County where he was well known for his fast attractive flowing football.

In his first press conference at Parkhead he said, 'Its great to be at the club I have grown up loving and this really is a dream come true'.
He then went on to state that he would be busy in the transfer market. A few days later he had brought in Sol Campbell on a free transfer and he was unveiled by Jon Campbell at Parkhead. Jon Campbell said, 'Sol has great experience and will help the younger members of our squad'.

Campbell went on to sign
Gionvani Dos Santos- Loan
Artem Milevskyi- £7.5m

After his first month Jon Campbell stated that 'This has been a event full month and with the capture of three great players to the squad'.

He had also got rid of players he found were not useful to the club
Glen Loovens-£3m
Willo Flood-Loan
Pat MacCourt-loan
Celt finished a confident pre season with a 2-2 draw with Huddersfield after previously beating Albion Rovers 6-1 Bradford 5-1 a 0-0 draw with Swansea and a 3-1 win over Rochdale.
Celtic ended the month with there first competitive game under Campbell and it was a very confident 4-0 hammering of FC Timisoara in the champions league qualifying first league.

I will update at the end of August hope you enjoy it.Thanks :D

Last edited:
Thanks its my first thread on fm base so any advice i will take and listen to any suggestions i.e tactics to use?

At the end of my first month in charge of celtic i have some worrys especially defence but mostly positives.... Artem Milyvesky has been a fantastic signing scoreing 4 in 3 games picking up player of the month award. sol campbell and dos santos have also setaled in well. it has been an up and down month but has been very enjoyable. results as follows;
Results
Aberdeen 0-2 Celtic- Good performance to late goals but lots of positives.
Artem Milevskyi(81) Aiden McGeady(90)

Panathinaikos 0-2 Celtic- Great result in qualifier first leg
Artem Milevskyi(8,22)

Celtic 2-2 St Johnstone- Two nothing up boruc and campbell error let themback in to the game scotty brown got sent off and they equilised
Artem Milevskyi(16,35)

Celtic 0-1 Panathinakos- Good performance through to group stages

Hibernian 3-2 Celtic- great game to whatch they got a late winner
Artem Milevskyi(34) Giorgos Samaras(50)
Great Month with ups and downs Artem Milevskyi has been a suerb signing next update will be at end of september. Thanks

any screemshots and Milevskyi is awesome he get bagfuls also put him as ur peno taker 9 out of 9 so far 4 me

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
SCUNTHORPE
HAMILTON

Aye okay il try okay thanks for advice happy to listen

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

Im sorry to say to all the bhoys out there was beat three nil by rangers in th first old firm game of the season not impressed with my defence will update fully 2moro.

buy tore reginiussen scored 14 goals from centre half for me and has highest average rating can get him on a pre contract sell mcmanus n calldwell aswell best thing i did with my celtic team

buy tore reginiussen scored 14 goals from centre half for me and has highest average rating can get him on a pre contract sell mcmanus n calldwell aswell best thing i did with my celtic team

Cheers mate il have a look at them....... :D

if you are a bit short of goals, try goals galore

At the end of September i was disappointed at the fact that we were sitting in third place and 7 points of Hibs who are top of the league but the season is still very good and im enjoying it. Artem Milevskyi has been brilliant again this month scoring for fun. Samaras and him were brilliant togehther up front but big sam has picked up a injury and will be out for 3 weeks. There were some good and bad results and there as follows:

Celtic 3-0 Dundee United
Artem Milevskyi(42) Giorgas Samaras(45) Gary Caldwell(46)

Lyon 2-1 Celtic
Artem Milevskyi(12) They scored with 12 minutes to go to beat us

Celtic 3-0 Hearts
Artem Milevskyi(13) Paul Caddis (34) Scott Brown(90)

Dundee 2-5 Celtic
Artem Milevskyi(10,25) Giorgas Samaras(19,25) Aiden McGeady(60)

St Mirren 1-2 Celtic
Artem Milevskyi(10) Samaras(55)

Celtic 4-0 Zurich
Shaun Maloney(15,24,56) Artem Milevskyi(68) Great win in group stages.

Good end to a good month next update will be shortly and ideas or advice please post thank you.

make a tactic that focuses on wide play and sign sofiane feghouli and vagner love if possible thats what i did with celtic on fm09 and i was still unbeaten in the spl in mid-december

Good to see another Celtic story. Will try to keep an eye on this.

October was the most disaponiting month so far in my reign as manager. The reason being that we were beat by 'them' 3-0 in a game where our big players didn't perform. A few weeks after that lose we lost to barcalona 4-0 in the champions league. There are a few thing that im consured about one of them being that we have had 4 red cards already this season it shows the players passion which im happy with but it costing us dearly. The results are as follows:

Rangers 3-0 Celtic- was very angry and disapointed

Celtic 3-1 Motherwell- happy with result but not the dos santos red card
Artem Milevskyi(20,69) Shaun Maloney(30)

Celtic 0-4 Barcelona- Just poor all round

Hamiltion 0-0 Celtic- agian disapointed at this result a team we should beat

Aberdeen 0-3 Celtic- Great result in quarter final of league cup
Artem Milevskyi(35) Marc-Antoine Fortune(62) Shaun Maloney(89)

Celtic 3-0 Kilmarnock- good result angry with gary caldwell for being sent of
Scott Brown(38) Stephan McManus(45) Scott MacdDonald(74)

nb m8 keep up the gd work i my self cba wih celtic to borin but gd luck by some brazil talents

james rodrigeuz 19 gets very gd

oscar from soa paulo wonderkid for me juve team

wellington silva 16 years old striker comin jan

wount be old lady much longer i hope lol but yh gd luck

November was a poor month in europe for celtic because they failed to qualified for the champions league last 16 although they had a very hard group. Anyway not in europe celtic won all three of there games wich was a positive. There are still some worrys about my defence but superb performances by Shaun Maloney, Aiden McGeady, Giorgas Samaras and Artem Milevskyi is are really good sign. There weren't to many games in November so here is the results:

Barcelona 4-0 Celtic- :(

Falkirk 1-2 Celtic- good performance and a good result i feel falkirk is a really hard place to go
Stephan McManus(26) Artem Milevskyi(60)

Dundee Utd 1-2 Celtic- another good win
Shaun Maloney(13) Giorgos Samaras(69)

Celtic 1-2 Lyon- The same result as the first game very unlucky
Giorgas Samaras(38)

Celtic 2-0 St Mirren- Good win but again dicipline problems n'guemo sent off
Artem Milevskyi(71,80)

Good results in the league but must win or draw with Zurich to qualifiy fir europea league will try to get screenshots a.s.a.p thank you hope people are enjoying it although im chaseing hibs and rangers it makes it more exiting.

Thanks its my first thread on fm base so any advice i will take and listen to any suggestions i.e tactics to use?

Use JP Woody's off the site, was brilliant for me :) Good luck aswell