Remeber to check your assistant advice to see where he thinks you are wakest in your team he may recomend a few defenders.

December was probably celtic's best month under jon campbell. In a month where celtic qualifed for the europa league even though they were beat by zurich in parkhead. In the league they scored 11 goals in four games. Jon Campbell picked up manager of the month, paul caddis a 22 year old picked up player of the month and giovanni dos santos was young player of the month. here are they results for December.

Celtic 3-0 Aberdeen- good win against a strong team
O.G(38) Paul Caddis(60) Shaun Maloney (73)

Celtic 2-3 Zurich- was 2-0 up at alf time, but go into europa league on goal diffrence must inprove if we are going to do well.
Giorgios(34,45)

Motherwell 1-4 Celtic- Great win but wilson sent off
Scott Brown(31) Shaun Maloney(45) Artem Milevskyi(55) Paul Caddis(61)

Hearts 1-3 Celtic- Another good result but s.brown sent off
Shaun Maloney(20) Artem Milevskyi(41) Giovani Dos Santos(70)

Celtic 1-0 Hamiltion
Artem Milveskyi(59)
As you can see good month and good results and a good month.

Good to see youve got the top scorer so far looks like hes doing well.

Jon Campbell has been anounced as the new algeria manager. Algeria sacked there former manager due to a very bad performance in the african cup of nations campbell will manage them in the 2010 world cup with a very hard group includeing the number 1 ranked team in the world.... BRAZIL will update january a.s.a.p. please tell me if people are enjoying the story thank you.

January Update.
January was another good month for celtic and it so some signings in and out of the club but first the fictures.
Celtic 1-1 Rangers- An old firm derby i feel we should have won about 5-1 similiar story to the real old firm around this time. Milevskyi and Samaras didn't finish they plenty of chances we were making they were lucky to even score as i think it was the one of 3 or 5 shots on goal.
Samaras Did score on the 70th minute though
Celtic 3-0 Hearts- 5th round of the scottish cup
Aiden McGeady,
Stephan McManus,
Giorgos Samaras
Celtic 4-1 Falkirk- Good solid win
Artem Milevskyi,
Shaun Maloney,
Giorgos Samaras
St Johnstone 1-4 Celtic
Shaun Maloney x2
Artem Milevskyi x2
Celtic 1-0 Dundee United- semi final of league cup
Artem Milevskyi (120)
Hamiltion 0-2 Celtic
Giorgas Samaras x2
Transfers in: Transfers Out:
Ki Sung-Yong - £1.7m Gary Caldwell - £1.4
David Wheater- £4.4m Scott Macdonald - £2.1m

Febuary Update.
Febuary was another fantastic month and come the end of the season celtic might look back at this month as the turning point in the title race. Up until now celtic had been chasing rangers (and hibs who are now really out of it) until rangers started to drop points and celtic have cought up with there rivals. Celtic were on the same points going into the old firm derby at theend of the month.
Celtic 0-0 HIbs- good performance unlucky not to win
Celtic 3-1 St Johnstone- fith round of scottish cup n'guemo sent off
Zheng Zhi
David Wheaterx2
Celtic 3-1 Hearts- god win ad result
Giorgas Samarasx2
Shaun Maloney
Artem Milevskyix2
Aberdeen 0-1 Celtic
Scott Brown
Celtic 1-1 Shakhtar- 1st leg of 1st knockout round(europa league) Artem Milevskyi
Celtic 3-0 Dundee Utd
Artem Milevskyi
Aiden McGeady
Giorgas Samaras
Shakhatar 2-3 Celtic- definetly game of the season we played them off the park and deserved a fantastic win valencia away in next round
Artem Milevskyi
Giorgas Samarasx2
Rangers 1-2 Celtic- is also a candenent for game of the season. We are the frst team to beat ibrox and to beat them in the league. They had previously gone 27 or something like that games in the league without loseing. A game where we played them off the park and this was vintage celtic. Artem Milevskyi is or new henrik. Although skipper Stephan McManus was sent off we held on. Giovani Dos Santos and Artem Milevskyi were the goalscorers.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

March Update​
March is a very big month as it is towards the end of the season. But its also my birthday month so.... Well march was another good month for celtic who are playing some beautiful attravtive football just like Jon Campbell promised there would be. There is now the question 'who will be player of the year, young player ect..... From a mangers point of view there are alot of players Artem Milevskyi obviously stands out for his goalscoring ability and they way he has won matches for us on his on but players like Samaras Aiden McGeady, Maloney and Scott Brown also stand out. Celtic had some very big games in march encludeing there 2 legs against valencia in the sencond knock out round of the europa league.
Results as follows
Falkirk 0-3 Celtic- Samaras Milevskyi Dos santos
Celtic 4-1 St Johnstone- Maloneyx2 Milevsky Dos Santos- This was the third game in a row that dos satos sored in :)
St Mirren 1-1 Celtic - Had to play a reserve team because most of first team were traveling but this is no excuse for not finishing our chances- Potter O.G
Celtic 2-1 Kilimarnock- Samaras Milevskyi
I will try to get screenshots a.s.a.p

Going into the final two months of the season celtic were sitting top of the table and looking the favourites to win the title.

April Update
Into April and Celtic were favorites take the title but were still under pressure as rangers were definitely not out of the race yet. As there was still a old firm derby to be played which could decide the winner. They were also to meet in the Scottish cup this month so it should be very exiting.
Fixtures:
Hibs 3-5 Celtic- FANTASTIC! hibs are a team i am a MASSIVE fan of and have so much respect for but it was such a good game and result. Artem Milevskyix3, Maloney and Dos Santos scored.

Celtic 5-1 Motherwell - 10 goals in two games??
samarasx2 Milevsky

Celtic 3-0 Hearts- Great win

Samaras, Wheater, McGeady

Celtic 2-1 Dundee Utd
Dos Santos, Milevskyi

Hampden Park. . . . . . Scottish Cup Semi Final. . . . . . The biggest derby in the world. . . . . . There was only gonna be one winner. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

Celtic 2-1 Rangers- Scottish cup semi- final, Always brilliant to beat the rangers but great to do in a semi final. In a game we dominated it was goals from maloney and Fortune to put us into the final against aberdeen.

May Update. .
May would be the last and deciding month of the spl title. Only six days after battling a hard fought game in hampden park the old firm were to meet again in Parkhead and Rangers had to win if they were going to be able to retain there spl crown. In what was a typical old firm derby fast, hard hitting and entertaining. There was always only going to be won winner and that was the team who could not only keep there head but had the experience of the derby at its finest. And it took experience to separate the two sides. It was a player who has scored some very important goals for celtic in his both spells at the club. He scored one of the best old firm goals ever in a 1-0 against rangers in 2006 from 30 yards, yes......... SHAUN MALONEY. The move for the goal started from the kick off of the second half in a move that has somed up the way celtic have played this season. The only rangers to get a touch on the ball after Milevskyi passed it to samaras to start the second half was rangers keeper alan macgreagor. After some short build up passing at the back Marc Crosas found the ball just inside the rangers half and in space, he chiped a lovely ball into samaras who turned from back to goal and stroke the ball brilliantly and was heading for top corner but macgreagor pulled off a great save maloney was the only player to react and passed the ball into the empty net. When the whistle blow at the end of the game park head erupt and Celtic were crowned Champions of Scotland. Celtic ended the month on a very big high.

Hibs 0-1 Celtic- Ki Sung-Young 1st goal for celtic a sweet thirty yarder too.

Celtic 1-0 Aberdeen- Milevskyi

And The final of the scottish cup could celtic won the treble?
Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen
Giorgas Samaras and Artem Milevskyi

It was a fantastic season and a very succecfull season. Everything went to plan after a shaky start. Shall i continue the story for my second season? please tell me what i could improve in and thanks for those who have followed.

Pre Season Update #1
As ithas been something like 2 weeks since my last update i thought i would split my pre season into two posts... As this was my first thread and story on fm base my first season was really just a practise until i get usto what to do.. I have read alot of other top quality storys and have used them as insperation(i hope people dont mind) i will be looking to use more pictures and update more regualry also more screen shots so firstly the world cup.

Sweden were definatly the surprise team of the tournament getting to the quarter finals. In the end it was a little bit of a surprise to see Germany win the legendary competion. There were some fantastic games in South africa and a few penalty shoot outs too.
attachment.php

During the pre season Celtic were to go on tour in Brazil and play in the new Jock Stein Cup along with Inter Milan, Birmingham and Hibernian. While in the transfer market Celtic had already pre signed Danny Simpson from Man utd and Pernia from atletico madrid.
Campbell commented that 'These two players have lots of ability and are great full backs, Mariano is also very good from dead balls.' Campbell also brought in more experience at the back in signing 29 year old Argentine Defender Nicolás Andrés Burdisso.
View attachment 33869
View attachment 33870

Campbell then went on to bring in youth with signing 22year old Nemanja Matic from Chelsea for 3.6million,
View attachment 33873
Joe Hart who was transfer listed on a season loan from Man City
View attachment 33874
and 20 year old Yago from Juventus for a fee of around 3million.
View attachment 33875
When reviling what he calls his 'Wonderkids' in Park Head, Jon Campbell said, 'these are some of the players for the new Celtic, they will help me to achive my goal and that is to win a european trophy in the next 5-6 years time.

Jon Campbell also decided to do a clear out of staff getting rid of all four Scouts and replacing them with top class scouts.

View attachment 33876
View attachment 33877
View attachment 33878
View attachment 33879
I thought i would show my youth coachs also seen as they have 16-20 at youth.
View attachment 33880
I am going to end with a screenshot of a young striker Greig Spence who is valued at around 1million and has the potential to be a top goalscorer in scotland.
View attachment 33881