Celtic sign Daniel Majstorovic

taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
Celtic have signed Sweden international defender Daniel Majstorovic on a two-year contract from AEK Athens, the Clydesdale Bank Premier League club have confirmed.

Read More

If this is true, could be a good sign, since we're actually boosting our defense, for once XD. Never seen Majstorovic play though. =/

Decent signing for Celtic,replacement for McManus?

I don't know much about SPL...

I imagine it is true seeing as he had an interview on SSN with a celtic shirt on. Certainly a much needed player to boost Celtic's current backline.

Man, Celtic are ****** with wages if they don't win the league this year :S

Oh good :p Well, at least we have experience at the back now :p

Never heard of him, but i'm sure they just want any CB they can get a hold of

He will add experience at he back if nothing else.

he also done this to Dmarcus Beasley. Horror tackle. But the kind of tough guy we need

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tqEBUCnzc"]YouTube- Damarcus Beasley getting injured[/ame]

Really glad with this signing. Exactly what we need at the back.

Well every Celtic fan is happy with this signing so no excuses when Rangers win the league again :)

:L
it'll be tight,
I think Celtic will just edge it,
any news on a rangers takeover ian?

:L
it'll be tight,
I think Celtic will just edge it,
any news on a rangers takeover ian?

As far as i know David Murray (****) has took the club off the market and refianced with Lloyds bank i may be wrong though i just hope we keep all our players past August but i can see Miller going if we sign Jelavic

that would not be that bad a move TBH Jelavic for miller what do you thik Ian

that would not be that bad a move TBH Jelavic for miller what do you thik Ian

Instead of spending £3-4 Million on a striker that i don't think we need at the moment we have Miller, Beattie, Naismith, Lafferty and Little to fill 2 postions we should relly be looking at a right and left side midfielders and maybe a left back

I'm not very happy. Signing players on bosmans and from Scunthorpe does not make a Champions League team, which is what we should be aiming for.

still got a shan *** centre mid with brown and ki