Celtic sign Daniel Majstorovic

Walter Smith > Neil Lennon = Rangers will win the league.

As far as i know David Murray (****) has took the club off the market and refianced with Lloyds bank i may be wrong though i just hope we keep all our players past August but i can see Miller going if we sign Jelavic

Come on Ian,
Murray put every penny he had into the club to make them a force.
I think he's a good guy,
thats why I thought the "We deserve better" campaign was the worst thing I have saw in football.
And I'm not having a go at Rangers fans, its all football fans,
they have short memories and as soon as things go bad they arn't happy,
Anyway good Rangers not strengthening then :L

Come on Ian,
Murray put every penny he had into the club to make them a force.
I think he's a good guy,
thats why I thought the "We deserve better" campaign was the worst thing I have saw in football.
And I'm not having a go at Rangers fans, its all football fans,
they have short memories and as soon as things go bad they arn't happy,
Anyway good Rangers not strengthening then :L

We appreciate what Murray did for the club and all, but his demeanour in selling the club and lying to the fans was frankly farcical. And IF (God forbid ;)) a Celtic fan, then I would agree with Chez, there are plenty of good players out there, yuh just need to look !!

He's as slow as Weir without the positional sense ... great buy hope wee lenny buys MORE like this :)

We appreciate what Murray did for the club and all, but his demeanour in selling the club and lying to the fans was frankly farcical. And IF (God forbid ;)) a Celtic fan, then I would agree with Chez, there are plenty of good players out there, yuh just need to look !!

Ok mate,
And yeah I agree some of the transfer's, Daryl Murphy, £2.4 million, farcial.
Although this should tighten up our defence

Thats like the 7-8th player they have signed till now,god they better win the League

I doubt they will win the league, Rangers will probably end up being to strong again.

yeah but the truth is the old firm dont have the money anymore.

Don't have money? We spent 10M£ quid, and have you seen the amount of money Mowbray spent and what was spent getting rid of him? Celtic have money, we just buy diddy players. Rangers have very little money of course, following some ridiculous economic handling.

Don't have money? We spent 10M£ quid, and have you seen the amount of money Mowbray spent and what was spent getting rid of him? Celtic have money, we just buy diddy players. Rangers have very little money of course, following some ridiculous economic handling.

yeah ok fair point chaz(K)