Celtic vs Ross County

This is got to be the worst squad in Celtics history. Even when Rangers were winning 9 in a row we had better players.

Its not that bad div muzza, fortune, Brown, braahfeid, Keane, Boruc, and others are good players, you need mark hughes, did you appoint a permanent manager yet?

Fortunes not good. Keane and Braahfeid will leave at the end of the season and good ridance to Braahfeid. Brown has never had the heart to play in a Celtic team he runs around like a headless chiken half the time.

No I dont think so but I dont think Lennon is the man as much as I love him. Were going to have to bring in someone who can opperate with a tight budget and is good in the transfer window because were going to need at least 5 new players.

Fortunes not good. Keane and Braahfeid will leave at the end of the season and good ridance to Braahfeid. Brown has never had the heart to play in a Celtic team he runs around like a headless chiken half the time.

No I dont think so but I dont think Lennon is the man as much as I love him. Were going to have to bring in someone who can opperate with a tight budget and is good in the transfer window because were going to need at least 5 new players.
mark hughes did that at blackburn, possibly alan curbishley

Yeah I think Mark Hughes is the man for the job and I know in the past he has allways had good things to say about us.

celtic got absolutely tanked. well done tae ross county

tbh browns never a captian for a local boys team never mind celtic :)
its sad when a rangers fans embarised for celtic

Very very amusing, This will be the first time since 1997 that someone other than Rangers,Celtic or Hearts will have won the big cup.

Personally want Dundee United to win it so Hearts have a chance of Europe next year.

fantastic result for Ross County. This is like Inverness - Celtic 10 years ago

OH FLUFFY SHEEP, (OH FLUFFY SHEEP), ARE WONDERFUL, (ARE WONDERFUL) OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL, THERE SO WHITE AND SO FLUFFY, OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON COUNTY i was at the game it was amazing we outplayed them the whole game.

OH FLUFFY SHEEP, (OH FLUFFY SHEEP), ARE WONDERFUL, (ARE WONDERFUL) OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL, THERE SO WHITE AND SO FLUFFY, OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON COUNTY

What a strange chant <)

Kris, diddnt hearts beat Gretna in the Scots cup final in like 2006? Celtic are shocking, but at the end of the day Neil Lennon is working with Tony Mowbrays squad so he can't be blamed. Fortune, Brown, Samahash, Thompson & N'guemo had no heart, no desire, Mark Hughes isnt Celtics man imo, Look at Blackburn, he did discover players like Santa Cruz but for what 5mil? that's Celtic's budget just about, and Man City the money he spent was more than what Celtc have spent in the last 20yrs. Tbh i think Celtic are gonna need a proper overhaul this time, none of this buying 2 bit pish like edson braafheid, he thinks he's world cup bound? he can't even put Lee Naylor out of our team, if Celtic don't have a overhaul alot better than the last i can see alot of hoops fans boycotting our joke of a board, this mismangment of Celtic is unreal, Bring back MON!

Kris, diddnt hearts beat Gretna in the Scots cup final in like 2006? Celtic are shocking, but at the end of the day Neil Lennon is working with Tony Mowbrays squad so he can't be blamed. Fortune, Brown, Samahash, Thompson & N'guemo had no heart, no desire, Mark Hughes isnt Celtics man imo, Look at Blackburn, he did discover players like Santa Cruz but for what 5mil? that's Celtic's budget just about, and Man City the money he spent was more than what Celtc have spent in the last 20yrs. Tbh i think Celtic are gonna need a proper overhaul this time, none of this buying 2 bit pish like edson braafheid, he thinks he's world cup bound? he can't even put Lee Naylor out of our team, if Celtic don't have a overhaul alot better than the last i can see alot of hoops fans boycotting our joke of a board, this mismangment of Celtic is unreal, Bring back MON!

Yeah we did, horrible game. Still won the cup though, I have seen two big cup wins in my time, Two more than any Hibs fan |)

It's the worst celtic team i've seen in my life by far . No spirit,passion,desire which is needed to win trophies at ANY level . Footballing ability only counts for so much . Just look at barca , they have got all the ability in the world but you can see the fight they have to win the ball back as soon as they lose it and then play their style of football . Win the physical battles first then let football do the talking
The reason r*****s are 13 clear is not because of refeere's decisions (although they have helped) or that they have a better squad but because they fight for one another and know what it means to play for the club.
In saying that i'll be there tomorrow to cheer them on against motherwell . Faithful through and through as the song goes !!!

Well done to ross county though . We were totally outplayed all day . Hope you enjoy your day at hampden and take the cup to dingwall !

Last edited:
My grandad is seriously chuffed, he has supported Ross County all his life. :D