Celtics Izaguirre to Man United ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he signed yet? Didn't think so, so BOOOOOOM!

And I had heard a room he already had signed, even though its not been confirmed but yeah fair enough maybe in the wrong section but its been open for a while now how come you haven't said this a while ago mini-mod ?

And I had heard a room he already had signed, even though its not been confirmed but yeah fair enough maybe in the wrong section but its been open for a while now how come you haven't said this a while ago mini-mod ?

Exactly, a rumour that he had already signed....

And I haven't said anything because it's not my position to say so. And didn't realise if I was telling you what thread to put it in I was being a mod? My bad. Sorry boss.

he should stay at celtic & make a name for him self he doesnt want to do a liam miller & head down there for hehaw
i hope he stays he is a great player in the making

Exactly, a rumour that he had already signed....

And I haven't said anything because it's not my position to say so. And didn't realise if I was telling you what thread to put it in I was being a mod? My bad. Sorry boss.

You just did say something though so yeah. but the thread has been open for a little while no one has said anything so either your being a mini-mod or your just using it as an excuse to get your post count up. plus I made the smart *** comment to you because I also think you were trying to act like a smart as with asking a question then answering it ;)

Anyway not going to argue about it because it would be pointless so I hope Izzy does leave Celtic and I also hope he goes to united. Aston Villa may be a good shout though it's definately a back up United need will Izzy accept a bench spot ? And James hes a class above Liam Miller and I has shown at International level as well as club different situations, He stays at Celtic he will make his name at Celtic and in Scotland but that's all.

Last edited:
Don't want him. Evra has signed an extension now, and he'd just be an extra block to Fabio's development.

hadnt noticed this. evra signed an extension anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.