Month: March

Here are the results

View attachment 25098

Very disapointing no excuse for this it was dreadful

View attachment 25095

Im glad with this result this puts me in the semi final!!! of the scottish cup

View attachment 25096

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first cup win on fm10!!! im so proud the way the lads played and glad to recieve the cup!

View attachment 25097

The one man army ScottMcDonald!!!!! hes an excellent plauyer with his 40th goal in this game! and its only season 1!!!!

View attachment 25099

Ok i had 3 reserves on the pitch and 2 subs cause all my team were on international duty but still now exscuse for losing we still had 8 decent players on

View attachment 25094

Nice comftable win this match :D

Competitions Update:
ChampionsLeague-Out (Quals against Lyon)
Euro Cup-Out (Group Stage finished 4th)
Scottish cup semifinal-against Hibernian (soz on my last update i accidently got scottish cup and scottish league cup the wrong way round lol)

Scottish League Cup-Winner-against Motherwell 5-2
Clydesdale Bank Premier League 2nd (possible finish 1st - 4th

League table
View attachment 25111

Awards

Manager Of The Month
View attachment 25112

Young Player Of The Month
[ATTACH]25113[/ATTACH]

Player Of The Month
View attachment 25114

Goal Of The Month
View attachment 25115

Conclusion

Wow i won the cup but i should be on top of the table but i had 2 very dissapointing results but i have a game in hand and only 5 points behind Rangers they tie or lose once ill take over!!! so its the last 2 games and the pressure on Rangers are higherthan ever im even commenting on the Rangers mnager to pile up pressure on him lol oh yea ill be addinga few polls on to this thread such as who do you think wil win th league next season etc. to mae this thread more interesting well thanks for reading and keep checking

Thankyou

Hi every one im doing a pll for next season!!! itswho do you think will win the league on my 2nd season click this link if you want t vote http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/who-will-win-the-league-t27540.html

PS i didnt vote lol well i might of (6)

C'mon Hearts!! lol. Only saying this because I have a Hearts save where I'm trying to dethrone the Old Firm ala Fergie with Aberdeen. Finished 4th first season but spent the first 10-12 games sorting out my tactics. Got a whopping £9m for Gary Glen from Man City so gonna get some young Brazilians in to bring some Samba style action to the SPL. Good luck in your story anyway.. will follow

C'mon Hearts!! lol. Only saying this because I have a Hearts save where I'm trying to dethrone the Old Firm ala Fergie with Aberdeen. Finished 4th first season but spent the first 10-12 games sorting out my tactics. Got a whopping £9m for Gary Glen from Man City so gonna get some young Brazilians in to bring some Samba style action to the SPL. Good luck in your story anyway.. will follow

Thank you mate and i hope you have good sucess with hearts to :)

Month: April

Here are my results this month
View attachment 25165

Yes a nice win this got me top of the League

View attachment 25167

Lol my team owned them

View attachment 25168

Wow the amount of times i faced motherwell this season and i owned them again

View attachment 25169

Ive always thought hearts dont look like much but they can do alot

View attachment 25166

1 Word to describe this match gutting

Competitions Update
ChampionsLeague-Out (Quals against Lyon)
Euro Cup-Out (Group Stage finished 4th)

Scottish cup-out (semifinalagainst Hibernian)
Scottish League Cup-Winner (against Motherwell)
Clydesdale Bank Premier League-1st possible finish 1st-3rd

Awards:

League Table
View attachment 25174

Manager Of The Month
View attachment 25175

View attachment 25176

Player Of The Month
View attachment 25177

Conclusion

Well this month has undoubtably been the most action packed month yet dont you think? im very pleased with the league results but turns outtheres more matches to go only thought there was 2 left but theres more but as you can see Rangers are right behind me and ive got to face them right now my fooball manager is waiting on the day till i finish my post lol well thanks for viewing and subscribe so you can check your subscriptions instead of trying to search the thread out lol cheers cya soon

Oh ye use this link to see my thread where you get to vote who you think will win the league in my 2nd season just click here:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/who-will-win-the-league-t27540.html

Sorry about my sig being oput of date im contacting help now hopefully ittl be fixed soon

Month May

Here are my final results
View attachment 25200

Yes we deserved the win and theres nothing more satisfying than putting one over Rangers

View attachment 25198

Thanx to this win this confirmed the League win for me :D

View attachment 25199

Not important but i still wanted the win

Final look at the table
View attachment 25201

Awards:

Manager Of The Year
View attachment 25202

Youngster Of The Year
View attachment 25203

FW Player Of The Year
View attachment 25204

Player Of The Year
View attachment 25205

Top Goal Scorer
View attachment 25206

Wow McDonald scored 33 goals in the league and 11 goals in competitions :) well done Scott

Coclusion

Ahhhh there wont be one :p im gonna make a good looking season overview well it is end of the season might make the over view look stylish ill post it tommorow well thats it 1 season down but plenty to go im not stopping till i see the Championsleague cup in my players hands ill post overview of this season tomoz thanx for viewing cyua soon as ill start my 2nd season

Season Overview Part 3

Reccomended Players (not Celtic Players people i faced)

Lamine Diarra
View attachment 25298

I faced him against metalist he plays really well top Midfielder

Kevin Thomson
View attachment 25299

The sort of player that loves to smash it outside the box and makes it count too

Lisandro Lopez
View attachment 25302

I must be honest although i was getting obliverated by Lyon i was enjoying Lopezes performance

Season Overview Part 4 The Final Part

Conclusion

Wow im soo glad i bought this game and im really happy to share my story with everyone and im really glad to see that people appreiciate it so Thank you so much :)

Well i was very dissapointed with failing to take the scottish cup home you shouldve seen who was left in it!!! i wouldve won but sadly it seems my team have trouble with lower clubs but we better prepare ourselves as i always say the 2nd season is the hardest but weve earned another shot at the ChampionsLeague again and im intending to get somewhere this time lol

Thankyou for viewing and ill update you as usual every month on the game i update cya soon ;) oh i like the trophy idea :D lol it looks cool cant wait to see the ChampionsLeague in there

8-0 thats awesome

Thanx mate im still shocked too!!! lol oh ye you like my end of season overview 4 parts lol took me hour and half you know like planning etc

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Season 2 Year 10/11

Expectations: Win The League
Win Scottish Cup
Win Scottish League Cup
Reach Group Stage Of Champions League

I have been given a new contract worth 15,750 a week

My Transfer Budget is 7.5 million shocking isnt it i had more last season :O and ive got to stick to wages up to 400k a week

Transfers

Im going to sell Fortune for around 3.5m

and im going to buy Ghezzel for 3.5m too

Ill put screen shots of these players soon the attatchment thingy is being dodgy im very sorry but thanx for viewing and remeber ill be updating regurauly

Thanx mate im still shocked too!!! lol oh ye you like my end of season overview 4 parts lol took me hour and half you know like planning etc

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Season 2 Year 10/11

Expectations: Win The League
Win Scottish Cup
Win Scottish League Cup
Reach Group Stage Of Champions League

I have been given a new contract worth 15,750 a week

My Transfer Budget is 7.5 million shocking isnt it i had more last season :O and ive got to stick to wages up to 400k a week

Transfers

Im going to sell Fortune for around 3.5m

and im going to buy Ghezzel for 3.5m too

Ill put screen shots of these players soon the attatchment thingy is being dodgy im very sorry but thanx for viewing and remeber ill be updating regurauly

Haha second season is always a *****, just look at my Valencia story!
But your first season was great! Hopefully you can make an impact on the Champions League this season!
Good luck

Haha second season is always a *****, just look at my Valencia story!
But your first season was great! Hopefully you can make an impact on the Champions League this season!
Good luck
]

Thanx m8 yea i was looking at your story second season hit ya hard :( but im sure youll come out on top and win what you deserve the league

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Month: August

Transfers

Out
Fortune 3.5m to NewCastle
ShaunMaloney 8.5m to Arsenal

In
Artem Milevskyi 10m

Soz this is August not the other one lol

Month: August

Here are my results
View attachment 25945
Good win here lucky me to be honest though

View attachment 25946
Another close game for Celtic

View attachment 25944
You shouldve seen Robsons free kick it was a stunnner it was like 30 yards out on an angle!!!

Competitions Update
Premier League -1st Possible finish 1st-12th
Scottish Cup-Not entered
Scottish League Cup-3rd round against Albion Rovers
ChampionsLeague-3rd in Group F

League Table
View attachment 25962

Awards

Manager Of The Month
View attachment 25964

View attachment 25965

Player Of The Month
View attachment 25966

Conclusion

Good start i guess but like i say 2nd season is the hardest and i must admit i struck lucky in those games lol well thankyou for viewing and view again as every month on football manager goes by ill update!!