Nice results, will be good to see if you can do well in Europe with your new players.

Hi everyone im soory about updating my internet keeps cutting out and the attachments arnt working but im trying to update as soon as possible i thank you for your patience

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

HELP!!!!!!!!! it says invalid file when i try to upload it then says invalid yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok everyone i have some good news i know why the screenys fail t upload but does any1 no how to change a BMP File?????

Good news every1!!!! ive finally worked it ill be continuing my story i thankyou all for your patience

God news eeryone im glad t say my internet is fixed and i got rid off my picyure problem!!!!! ok now i did 2 months on my game but with ot updating but then i thought wait its not up to date so i stoppped playing and now i can play again!!!!!

This is going to be very vauge but the next update wll be normal like the others

Month October And November
View attachment 28365

Once again im very sorry for the undeatailed description but the next update will be the way they used to be with full detail thankyou!!!

Month: December

Results:
View attachment 28469

Good effort

View attachment 28465

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 28470

OUT!!! well unlucky but theres always next year

View attachment 28464

This win was important we needed this

View attachment 28467

View attachment 28466

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 28468

League Table:
View attachment 28472

ChampionsLeague Group Stage Table
View attachment 28471

Competitions Update
ChampionsLeague: Out- Group F finished 4th
PremierLeague: 2nd-Possible finish 1st -12th
Scottish Cup: 4th round against Motherwell
Scottish League Cup: Semi Final against Dundee Utd.

Awards:
View attachment 28475
View attachment 28476
View attachment 28477

Conclusion:
Well this month sucked!!! Rangers won every award lol but its not that i mean my Champions League dream is over again but at least i made it to the group stage :p but ive also gone off the top well see ya soon as ill win the League again!!!

Month: January

Results
View attachment 28944

Not bad not bad

View attachment 28946

Very nice!!!

Screeny wont work so ill tell you it

St.mirren VS Celtic 2-2

OMFG!!!!!!!! how....

View attachment 28950

OH NO

View attachment 28943

A wins a win

This one went wrong to so ill tell you it

Dundee utd. won 2-1!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im out of league cup!!!

View attachment 28945

LOL!!! well bye bye League:D

Competitions Update

ChampionsLeague: Out- Group F finished 4th
Scottish Cup: 5th round against Dundee
Scottish League Cup: OUT - Semi Final against Dundee Utd.

Awards:
View attachment 28947
View attachment 28948
View attachment 28949

Conclusion:

OMG!!! what did i tell you 2nd season really grabs you and messes you up but ive always found 3rd season easier but still im shocked at how hard this game is compared to 07 lol any way thanyou for viewing and view again as ill be updating

Yo everyone i holidayed the last bits of the 2nd season 1.the board made me too lol and 2. it was really annoting me but here we are 3rd season!!!!

I know i say ill update everyday but believe me i try it turns out the internet is still very dodgy:(

Season 3:

Expectations:
Semifinal of all cups
Win the League
Group Stages of the ChampionsLeague

My Expectations are:
Final of Scottish Cup i need one lol
Group stage of champions league but do some effort lol 4th is no good

Well im glad to say for alot of my players im there favoured personnel:D

Ok here we go 3rd season i have been given 4.5m!!!!!! it gets worse everytime

Transfers in
I Loaned Federico Macheda

Out

Im thinking of selling Nicky Hunt as i dont need him no more

Well thankyou for reading my thread and view again i will be updating every time a month has passed on my game

Oh yea did any one like the season overview i did about season 1 like the trophy room and best players etc. if i should do one for last season which was season 2 pm me or just write on this thread

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:44 PM ----------

Month: July

Well pre seasons over i won the friendly cup by beating juventus 2:0!!!! in the final i also beat unirea Urziceni 4-0 but from now on ill let the screenshots do the talking

Ill update you on next month on the game thankyou

Last edited:
Month: August

Results:

View attachment 30747

YEA!!!!!

View attachment 30746

WOOP WOOP

View attachment 30744

Get in there son!!!

View attachment 30745

You've gotta be kidding me :'(

View attachment 30748

****!!!!!!

Competitions Update

ChampionsLeague: Out-Best Place play off against Ajax
Euro Cup: 4th- Group I- Possible Finish 1st-4th
Scottish Cup: Not entered yet
Scottish League Cup: - 3rd round against Clyde

League Table:
View attachment 30757

Euro Cup:
View attachment 30756

Conclusion:

Well well well im out already :':)':)':)'( well today hasnt been a good day but next season is a new oppurtunity but ill try and take euro cup home this season :D thankyou for viewing and view soon as ill be updating

You can win that Euro Cup group.

Cheers i think so too

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:43 PM ----------

OK every one im getting really sick of having problems look when i press alt and f9 to paste a picture it come up fine so i edit it to a JPEG image but it says i need something to open the file plzzz som1 help me i want to continue this story but i cant till screenshots are ready