stevee10001

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering whether it matters in FM to have a regular centre back pairing playing so as to build up a relationship etc.
At the moment im with tottenham and have king, gallas, dawson and phil jones and i tend to juggle them about abit apart from king who i like to keep playing most of the time is it best to stick with 2 centre backs or am i doing no harm really in juggling around?

No, I'd say you're doing quite the opposite, and helping yourself and the team quite a bit. Through rotation you give everyone appearances and keep them happy, and also not tiring them too much, which also helps in preventing injuries.

i tend to stick with the same 2 cb's i think it helps

I do like to squad rotate but usually only in the attacking element ! you need a solid back four!

i dont like changing my defence.:S
i have no problem rotating midfield or strikers

i always have 4 centre backs, and try and have 2 as a solid partnership for the big games but when they need resting always have decent backup. but as for your actual question, I do think you need a central defensive partnership, yeah.

i always have 4 centre backs, and try and have 2 as a solid partnership for the big games but when they need resting always have decent backup. but as for your actual question, I do think you need a central defensive partnership, yeah.
yeah i usually have my 2 main CB's then a good back up then a young CB.

thanks for the comments guys i think i have been doing well so far scored 55 and let in 14 plus its only christmas time!

Think i might start using a prepared back 2 though for the big games most probs phil jones as he has already made a huge impact!

i find that the players personality traits can have an effect, my best two CBs have the same loyal personality trait

My two CHs are the focal point of my team when one of them is out we tend to struggle

P.s
its Mark Canning and Oliver Nicholas I'd recommend them for any team in league 2 or below as i am boston utd top of the league first season and they are solid

Managed to get Peter Ramage to partner Andy Butler at centre back for Walsall, they were solid.