HarryLIVE92

Reaction score
I'm looking for two centre midfielders to replace Carrick and Scholes that will happily leave there clubs to play for Manchester united and I have about 75mil to spend on them. The better they are the better and I dont mind spending all my budget on them, any advice would be helpfull as all the ones I can think off wont join me.

Thanks

Angelo Palombo & Miguel Veloso

Palombo and Veloso are so cliched! Get Z Kuzmanovic and J Toulalan aka the budget model of Fabregas!

Ramires and Hernanes from Brazil are also very good

Oh sorry thats only 1!!

How about the young bolzoni?

gerrard and mascherano..
see what liverpool have to say

or even gerrard and lampard

Iv tried gerrard for over £100,000,000 but he always turns me down :mad: anyways il have a look at some off the guys you suggested thanks everyone

Sami Khedira
Gokhan Inler
Lassana Diarra

Try them out.

steven defour, joao moutinho, lassana diarra, de rossi. those are best center mids in game that wont cost u like 80M each.

Lassana Diarra always seems to be a golden gem for my Derby team in the prem.

joao moutinho was rubbish for me, Palombo + fabregas are a great pair! if u can`t get fabby then J Toulalan!

joao moutinho and diarra r working wonders for my ncastle team at the minute. 4th in prem no defeats in only 8 games (in 2nd season) scored at total of 13 goals in 3 games in the uefa cup, and just beat arsenal at st james 4:1 wen the had a 100% record in all comps.

I'm looking for two centre midfielders to replace Carrick and Scholes that will happily leave there clubs to play for Manchester united and I have about 75mil to spend on them. The better they are the better and I dont mind spending all my budget on them, any advice would be helpfull as all the ones I can think off wont join me.

Thanks

Anderson and Possebon? What's wrong with them? Fletcher's good too, and even Gibson's getting a go in my first team.

Lol why is everyone all about buying players in, rather than grooming your own players?