diarra is a good fit for united.... ive just started second season after purchasing him in january window. Level of performance is 2nd season is a thousand times better. tackles hard and always seems to play the simple ball. love it .... axel witsel if you're looking long term

Parejo, he is labelled the next Guti. And he is really the next Guti in my fourth season. And Javi Garcia... Both Castilla. He is a hard working all round performer in midfield, but not a class player. They both play frequently in my first team, and Parejo is very important for me, he really makes the difference. You can get both for like 7 million total, the first season. They are the lost sons of Spain's most promising talents. Will you be there father and guide them to succes. Note: When you buy them for an English Club, make sure there are more Spaniards in your Squad, or they can get problems with adjusting to lifestyle, language difference. You can also try to loan them, with option to buy, if you dont believe me. And you will see how important they will be for your team, and very cheap.

Anderson and Possebon? What's wrong with them? Fletcher's good too, and even Gibson's getting a go in my first team.

Lol why is everyone all about buying players in, rather than grooming your own players?

agreed, i even seen a bit on my game where possebon was labelled as the next Kaka :-S cud b interesting

how about a pair of sporting midfielder, Veloso and Moutinho? They great in my team...