Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
So, I am Swansea City in the year 2016. It is coming up to the January Transfer Window and I'm in need of a Central Midfielder. I currently have 23m to spend and have no idea what player to go for. My current CM's are Kevin De Bruyne and Kwadwo Asamoah with Gylfi Sigurðsson as a rotation option. I currently play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and would be grateful to any suggestions. Cheers :)

Reaction score
That's difficult to answer because it depends on where/if the decent CM's have all moved around and now command higher transfer fees.

My personal favorites are Denys Garmash and Morgan Schneiderlin. Andrea Poli is a quality player and in all my saves tends to stay at Ajax till 2017-2018.

Reaction score
I sold Andrea Poli to Barcelona for 16m last season. I will have a look at Garmash and Schneiderlin. :)

Reaction score
will hughes, would say christian eriksson(sp?) but you might not be able to afford him or he might not be interested.

Reaction score
casper sloth, poli, will hughes, ward-prowse, loftus-cheek, mceachran, etc. etc. :p

Reaction score
I have been sniffing around Will Hughes but he went to Arsenal not so long ago. I will look at the others. :)