blakeyy

Reaction score
So, I am Swansea City in the year 2016. It is coming up to the January Transfer Window and I'm in need of a Central Midfielder. I currently have 23m to spend and have no idea what player to go for. My current CM's are Kevin De Bruyne and Kwadwo Asamoah with Gylfi Sigurðsson as a rotation option. I currently play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and would be grateful to any suggestions. Cheers :)

That's difficult to answer because it depends on where/if the decent CM's have all moved around and now command higher transfer fees.

My personal favorites are Denys Garmash and Morgan Schneiderlin. Andrea Poli is a quality player and in all my saves tends to stay at Ajax till 2017-2018.

I sold Andrea Poli to Barcelona for 16m last season. I will have a look at Garmash and Schneiderlin. :)

will hughes, would say christian eriksson(sp?) but you might not be able to afford him or he might not be interested.

casper sloth, poli, will hughes, ward-prowse, loftus-cheek, mceachran, etc. etc. :p

I have been sniffing around Will Hughes but he went to Arsenal not so long ago. I will look at the others. :)