Brighton - £30 Million Budget
Crystal Palace(-£2 Million) Budget
Huddersfield - £154 Million Budget

Manager Movements

Carlo Ancelotti (Leicester) – Sacked, replaced by Bruno Monteiro
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (West Ham) – New job, replaced by Thierry Henry
Antonio Conte (Wolves) – New job, replaced by Massimiliano Allegri

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will close on Monday at 8pm BST.

Game File

Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League
Congrats to Wolves & Watford. Great season to both of you!

All players on Fulham are available, again. If anyone is interested in doing business, please pm me.

Everton F.C Complete a CUP DOUBLE

Incredible scenes as Everton win their first silverware in since 1995's FA Cup win, wining the Carabao Cup for the first time in Everton's History along side our 6th FA Cup. The current Manager of Everton Elias has proven his ability at such a high level in England and we look forward to building on our success with a season in Europe!

Bournemouth Takeover Complete

Chairman ewreed07 has officially taken over A.F.C. Bournemouth. His first official piece of business was to release current manager
Vladimir Stojkovic in order to bring in Diego Simeone who was unemployed and looking for his next challenge. Ewreed07 said that he hopes that Simeone can instill a fighting mentality at the club as it will be a challenge to finish in the top half of the table after several years of being a mid table club. In addition, he said that he has no plans for any major transfers right away, instead focusing on the improvement of the club's facilities and youth academy. Substantial funds have immediately been used for improvements to training facilities, youth facilities, youth recruitment, and junior coaching. In addition, 2000 seats have been added to the stadium in the hopes that the club can maximize ticket sales for the big home fixtures this season. Ewreed07 hopes that by focusing on player development that the club can bring through the next big English home grown star, as well as fund the transfers of some big name stars in the future. He hopes that the club can challenge for a spot in the top of the table but is more concerned about laying the foundation for what will hopefully be a long and successful tenure at the club.

Leave my budget to my manager.... I am out of the country again... I sent you an inbox with new manager requests...

Summer 2027 Transfers

Bournemouth – ewreed07 - £63 Million Budget

Transfer – Stuard Chambers – Man Utd - £2.1mil - £12.3k
Transfer – Nenad Jokanovic – Red Star - £1.1mil - £360
FREE – Ibon Aguado - £20k
LOAN – Leonardo Ferreira – PSG
LOAN – Gabriel Vicente – Man City – Outbid by another chairmen
LOAN – Dale Ingrey – Arsenal – Outbid by another chairmen

Manager Out – Vladimir Stojkovic
Manager In – Diego Simeone
Increase stadium by 2000 for £2mil
Improve youth recruitment by 6 for £15mil
Improve junior coaching by 4 for £10mil
Improve training facilities by 1 for £3mil
Improve youth system by 3 for £7.5mil

Huddersfield – Mataa98 - £154 Million Budget

Transfer – Luis Lopez – Arsenal - £35mil - £64.5k
Transfer – Silvio – Palmeiras - £55mil - £195k
Transfer – Giuliano – Santos - £44mil - £93.5k
Transfer – Nicolas Gonzalez – PSG - £18mil - £22.5k
Transfer – Xabier Mateo – Barcelona - £2mil - £14.4k
LOAN – Joao Vitor – PSG
LOAN – Gabriel Vicente – Man City – Outbid by another chairmen
LOAN – Luiz Carlos – Chelsea
Manager Out – James Collins
Manager In – Jurgen Klopp

Everton - Pledgey - £73 Million Budget

Transfer – Silvio – SEP - £24mil - £195k – Outbid by another chairmen
Transfer – Konstantin Slabodich – Zenit - £30mil - £100k
Transfer – Josef Gerhart – Bayern - £3mil - £15k
Transfer – Luis Teran – Zamora - £1.1mil - £1k
Transfer – Oscar Matiwane – Ajax - £4.5mil - £40k
Transfer – Esteban Valdez – Defensor Sporting - £200k - £2k
Transfer – Mike Hord – Mainz - £700k - £1k – Got 5 targets
LOAN – Pierre Leclerc – PSG
LOAN – Casper Bollen – Leipzig

Fulham – davisdj –
(-£26 Million) Budget

LOAN – Gabriel Vincente – Man City
LOAN – Dale Ingrey – Arsenal

Newcastle – MrWisdoman - £6 Million Budget

No transfers made

Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£35 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 - £68 Million Budget

Transfer – Chiaka Traore – Torino - £14.5mil - £36.75k
Transfer – Luciano Lucchese – Roma - £12mil - £26.25k
Transfer – Darko Kracunjel – Bayern - £750k - £11.4k
LOAN – Kristoffer Ajer – Arsenal
Set managers budget to £10 Million

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £41 Million Budget

No transfers made

West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £3 Million Budget

Transfer – Johan Ortiz – Atletico Nacional - £700k - £2k
Transfer – Jose Santos – Nacional Madeira - £600k - £2k
FREE – Ibon Aguado - £15k – Outbid by another chairmen
Set managers budget to £0

Wolves – dwellsync - £122 Million Budget

Manager In – Carlo Ancelotti
Set managers budget to £122 Million

Summer 2027 Review

Transfers

attachment.php

Some big transfers in the summer with the biggest deal involving a chairmen club being Bournemouth’s sale of Guesbaoui to Man Utd. Overall I think this is a slightly quieter window compared to previous summers where we have had some deals being worth over £100mil.

Premier League

attachment.php

Still very early but the top 6 is very different. Watford, Huddersfield and Wolves are all in the top 6 along with non-chairmen team Aston Villa. As I said though it is very early and it will be interesting to see who if anyone is still up there come January.

Europe

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

We have three teams in Europe with Wolves in the Champions League while Watford and Everton compete in the Europa League. The Wolves group looks okay with PSG being an obvious hard game but the other two teams are definitely weaker and Wolves should be looking to qualify for the knockout rounds. Watford and Everton both have decent groups but should be looking to qualify. Watford’s is slightly nicer with Rangers and Genk being the competition while Everton will have to compete with Sevilla and Galatasaray.

2027/28 Mid-Season Update

Premier League

attachment.php

This looks to be a big season for chairmen teams in the Premier League. Wolves sit at the very top of the table while Watford, Huddersfield and Southampton are all in the top 6 as well which means it is the first time we have more chairmen teams in the top 6 than the typical big 6 teams.

At the bottom of the table, we have Norwich and West Ham facing the possibility of relegation as the sit in 20th​ and 19th​ place. All other chairmen teams are sitting in mid table obscurity unless there is a big change of form in the second half of the season.

League Cup

attachment.php

3 out of 4 semi-finalists are chairmen teams as we have Wolves, Watford and Southampton along with Man City as the final 4 teams left in the competition. Everton won this competition last year and we have a good chance of making it another chairmen club again this season.

Europe

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All 3 teams in Europe go through to their respective knockout stages. In the Champions League, Wolves ended up winning 4 out of 6 and now face the challenge of Roma in the first knockout round of the competition. In the Europa League both teams did very well with Everton winning 5 out of 6 games while Watford won all of their group games. Everton face the nicer team in Cagliari while Watford will face Benfica in the next round.

January 2028 Transfer Window

Budgets

Bournemouth
– ewreed07 – (-£36 Million) Budget
Huddersfield – Mataa98 – (-£47 Million) Budget
Everton – Pledgey - £50 Million Budget
Fulham – davisdj –
(-£39 Million) Budget
Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£10 Million) Budget
Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£27 Million) Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £14 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £56 Million Budget
West Ham – Elfsborg12345 – (-£10 Million) Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £112 Million Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa - £2 Million Budget
Brighton - £26 Million Budget
Crystal Palace(-£16 Million) Budget
Leicester (-£2 Million) Budget

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. I would have closed the window on Thursday but I will be pulling a double shift at work then so I am leaving the window open until Friday 8pm BST.

Game File

Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

BCFC you literally are the man!! This has been hours of fun for me that without your hard work wouldn't be possible!!! In the words of Teddy Lasso, you fire me up!!

Watford are flying and with £56 million I can see a marquee signing this window to help push for the league and Europa league too! Could be a great season for us after coming so close to winning a trophy last year!

BCFC you literally are the man!! This has been hours of fun for me that without your hard work wouldn't be possible!!! In the words of Teddy Lasso, you fire me up!!
I want to say ditto to this. Thanks for running this. This is my 1st Chairman's game & I can't wait to participate in more. Thanks BCFC, don't work too hard on that double shift! :)

Thanks for the comment. I wonder if you would be saying that if Wolves weren't doing so well.

I want to say ditto to this. Thanks for running this. This is my 1st Chairman's game & I can't wait to participate in more. Thanks BCFC, don't work too hard on that double shift! :)

Thanks again. I've always found these games enjoyable, especially just before the next game comes out.