Would you be interested in a new CM game

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

TheCelticKid

Reaction score
I was thinking of hosting a traditional style FM base chairman game. Before i spend hours preparing it however i wanted to check for interest as there hasn't been one in ages. Thanks in advance.

Edit - I have just noticed the other new CM game by Toby but have always wanted to host one so will keep this up for if his fills or people want a second.

Last edited:
I would be but i think Toby hasn't got the time to run it so maybe try and see if he'd be happy to take over his save? People are desperate to get going with it

Yeah i had a read through his and so far it looks good. Its a shame it seems not to be going as planned. I could perhaps try this. Will wait probably till around Monday evening before i close poll so if the interest is not there for a new game then this could be a great alternative.

Last edited:
Yes would be interested, like stonecold said would be worth taking over tobey's one, he hasnt even started it yet but does have nearly all 20 teams taken so would save you time and effort trying to get people together

Again, I'm in and would recommend taking over Tobeys

Agreed with everyone here, since Tobey won't hosting the game maybe you should take over from his thread. I'm in btw

Yes would be interested, like stonecold said would be worth taking over tobey's one, he hasnt even started it yet but does have nearly all 20 teams taken so would save you time and effort trying to get people together

Again, I'm in and would recommend taking over Tobeys

Yeah i think taking over Tobey's could work out great, as i said earlier i will wait till the start of the week (Tomorrow) evening to decide. If this has enough support on the poll ill stick with this and if not ill go with Tobey's if that would work out for you guys. Thanks for all your input thought, i appreciate the advice

If any space opens up within that group, I'm still interested.

I'd be interested in that for sure. Sounds like an interesting concept

Have you herd from Toby? Im sure since he's too busy to run it he wont mind you taking that over. Last check there was either non or 1 team left to give away then we can start!

Have you herd from Toby? Im sure since he's too busy to run it he wont mind you taking that over. Last check there was either non or 1 team left to give away then we can start!

I have sent him a msg but haven’t heard back. Interest seems relatively high in this so if I don’t hear back I will start a new one. Will wait till Monday evening and then I’ll just get goin with it

Which teams are left though as it seems more or less filled.