Would you be interested in a new CM game

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I'll go Newcastle if Klippybo is not coming back?

Update

As the game is now filling up, i expect the press conference and update thread to be up by this time tomorrow night. There is still spaces left for anyone who wants to join (see page 3).

Thanks everyone for your patience in getting this set up and good luck to everyone involved. I will post here and also pm all chairman with a link to the thread for announcements once it is up.

Update

As the game is now filling up, i expect the press conference and update thread to be up by this time tomorrow night. There is still spaces left for anyone who wants to join (see page 3).

Thanks everyone for your patience in getting this set up and good luck to everyone involved. I will post here and also pm all chairman with a link to the thread for announcements once it is up.

Where are we doing it?

So this one has died on it **** as well. Somebody else can have spurs if it comes back

So this one has died on it **** as well. Somebody else can have spurs if it comes back

This has not died, i have had a very busy week which was not expected and i will be opening the PC and Announcements thread imminently. Thanks for your patience i know this must have been frustrating with the lack of activity

Can I get stoke?

done

Update

This is the link to the press conference/announcements thread
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2018-manager-stories/372280-chairmen-game-announcements-thread.html#post3152397

Dont think i will be able to do this now so Liverpool are available again