Liverpool - Warringtini

FGN - Massimo Todaro - Inter - Liverpool - £5mil - £660
FGN - Jerome Onguene - Salzburg - Liverpool - £35mil - £51.75k
DOM - Sam Taylor - Newcastle - Liverpool - £2mil - £2k
DOM - Cammy Ross - Leicester - Liverpool - £1.5mil - £2.4k

Last edited:
January 2022 Update

English Premier Division_ Transfers.png

Some very big deals took place this January with in game managers deciding to spend the money that the big clubs have. The biggest deal broke a few records as Chelsea signed Martinez for £153mil. I have never managed him myself but I have heard many good things about him and he should deliver the goods for Chelsea. The other big deal was Man City spending £96mil to sign Ismael Bennacer. I know nothing about the player but for them to spend so much on him, he must be quite a player.

English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png

One more month into the season and there have been little changes. Swansea are in big trouble at the bottom and are now 10 points from safety. They won their last game and will be hoping that is the start of a real change in fortune. Higher up the table and most things are as they were before. Man Utd are top by 1 point. Any title race seems to be between Man Utd and Liverpool with Man City maybe having a chance if they can make up the gap. The rest are all in a tight race for the final place in the top 4.

April 2022 Update

We are now heading into April so lets have a look at what is happening. Man Utd are still leading the table and now have a much more comfortable lead. At this stage they should be feeling confident of winning the title this year. Liverpool are in second while Man City currently sit in 3rd but their 2 games in hand mean they should be battling with Liverpool. Tottenham sit in 4th but are still in a tight battle to hold on to that with Arsenal and Chelsea. Both will be hoping that their games in hand can lead to a run of breaking into the top 4. Wolves are sitting in 8th but will find it difficult to get any higher than that in the time left. That may be the best they can hope for this season. The final chairman team are not enjoying this season as Swansea sit at the bottom of the table and are 11 points from safety. With just 7 games left, it is looking very unlikely that they will put off the miraculous and survive.

Carabao Cup_ Fixtures & Results.png

The League Cup is in the hands of Man City as they beat Liverpool in the final. The goalscorers for both teams look like the final could have been in the first season with all of the players currently at the clubs. It also means that for the first time a chairman team has won the League Cup.

English FA Cup_ Stages.png

The FA Cup has reached the Semi-Final stages and there are 2 chairman teams left. Chelsea will face Burnley while Man City will face Brighton. Both chairman teams will be the favourites for their ties and feel confident of making the final. Man City will also be looking to win both domestic cups if they can.

European Champions Cup_ Stages.png

The Champions League is at the Quarter-Final stages and all chairman teams are still in the competition. 2 chairman teams will face each other as Liverpool and Man Utd have been drawn against each other. The other chairman team is Man City who will face PSG in their tie.

EURO Cup II_ Stages.png

There is no one in the Europa League but Chelsea are still in the other European competition and they will face Altach in the next round. Looking at the teams that are left, only Monaco and Napoli should provide any threat to Chelsea winning the competition.

June 2022 Update

So lets see what happened at the end of this season.

The season has finished and Man Utd have been crowned champions. In the end they won with a 5 point gap over Liverpool. Man City took 3rd place and then Arsenal have the final Champions League place. Chelsea finished in 5th with Tottenham at the bottom of the big 6. Fulham were then the best of the rest in 7th place and have a place in Europe next season. Our next chairman team are Wolves who ended up in 9th place. Not the greatest season for them and the poor form at the end of the season probably cost them as they failed to win any of their final 4 games. The biggest disappointment though is for Swansea who end up dropping into the Championship. They just couldn't put a run of games together to ever get themselves out of trouble and finished up at the bottom of the table, 11 points from safety.

English FA Cup_ Fixtures & Results.png

Man City end up winning both domestic cups as they beat Burnley in the final. Winning both domestic trophies is a good accomplishment but I am sure they are hoping for more than just those.

European Champions Cup_ Fixtures & Results.png

In the end, no chairman team were able to win the Champions League as Man City lost in the final to Inter Milan. It was disappointing that no chairman team could win it when we had so many chairman teams in the competition

EURO Cup II_ Fixtures & Results.png

Chelsea failed to lift their European trophy as well as they lost to Espanyol on penalties in the final. The early sending off of Martinez certainly didn't help things here but they should have won the competition really.

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Transfers

English Premier Division_ Transfers.png

Some big transfers have taken place already with Man utd moving quickly to make some transfers. This will obviously affect clubs budgets for the window but the bigger teams generally have pretty healthy balances anyway.

Transfer Budgets

Arsenal - £81mil
Aston Villa - (-£30mil)
Bournemouth - £41mil
Brighton - (-£37mil)
Burnley - £3mil
Chelsea - £337mil - LiamCFC88
Everton - £84mil
Fulham - £20mil
Leeds - (-£300k)
Leicester - (-£22mil)
Liverpool - £134mil - Warringtini
Man City - £358mil - Mataa98
Man Utd - £387mil - andy_14clark
Norwich - £5mil
Sheff Utd - £21mil
Southampton - £11mil
Tottenham - £316mil
Watford - £50mil
West Ham - (-£2mil)
Wolves - (-£94mil) - Reifi

Swansea - £62mil - TheMaestro

Manager Movements

English Premier Division_ Manager Movements.png

Only Wolves have lost their manager but as he has retired you can not bring him back. Your choices are to either keep the new manager or find your own choice to bring in.

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until
Sunday 19th April 6pm.

Game File

Summer 2022 Chairman Game

Hopefully that 62 million can be put towards coming back up at the first time of asking!

Would like to apologise for not being active and doing this. It's because of the coronavirus outbreak and one of my family members may have had the virus so I was looking after them, so sorry for not partaking pal.

Is it ok to take over a 2nd team now, Sheffield Utd?

I don't see any issues with this. Feel free to takeover Sheff Utd and start planning your transfers for them.

Hopefully that 62 million can be put towards coming back up at the first time of asking!

You have the choice of sticking with Swansea and seeing if you can bring them back up or moving on and going to a different Premier League club. The choice is completely up to you. By the sounds of it you are happy to stick with Swansea but let me know what decision you make.

Would like to apologise for not being active and doing this. It's because of the coronavirus outbreak and one of my family members may have had the virus so I was looking after them, so sorry for not partaking pal.

Not a problem. I'm sure we all have or will have someone go through it at some stage in the coming months. There are much more important things than this game at the moment. If you want to return to the game at some stage then let me know and you can take over a team.

I may be able to return now would I be able to get Newcastle again?

I may be able to return now would I be able to get Newcastle again?

This should be ok. Just plan your transfers and send them over to BCFC before today’s deadline and let him know you would like to continue as Newcastle.

I apologise to those still interested in this game but I am not able to continue running the game. It takes a lot of time to run these games to the point that I have not been able to play my own saves. I was fine with this when there were a few people involved but recently I have only been getting messages from just 1 or 2 chairman. With such low interest in the game, I don't feel the game is now worth the time needed to run it. If someone else wishes to takeover running the game then I am happy for them to do so and I can explain anything you need to know in order to run a game.

Such a shame as I was quite enjoying it but totally understand you stopping this due to the lack of interest. Shame, usually have full leagues previously but just hasn't been the same this year.

Many thanks BCFC. I may start one up in the future if people are interested.

I was only in this for a short amount of time but many thanks for running it - I had a lot of fun while I was in it. BCFC1 ran it really well and thank you very much for doing so.

Funny I looked at this thread wanting to join but after reading the rules, it would be time consuming for anyone, even if they just played this from the moment they woke up till when they went to sleep.

Funny I looked at this thread wanting to join but after reading the rules, it would be time consuming for anyone, even if they just played this from the moment they woke up till when they went to sleep.

I may set up a new one and see what interest there is in a league like this. It's not actually a lot of work for each chairmen, mainly the person who runs the league.

Chairmen just need to select the players they would like to sign, abiding by the transfer rules (values, amount of "FGN" transfers etc). It all just depends how long you want to take to make your selections. Some can take no time, some can take a bit time to decide.