Mate, if you really want Arsenal then I am more than happy to take another team :D If it means getting more interest in the game then its fine. Ill have Liverpool instead please Shellbeach :D

You're a true gentleman!

Mate, if you really want Arsenal then I am more than happy to take another team :D If it means getting more interest in the game then its fine. Ill have Liverpool instead please Shellbeach :D

You sure mate?

There are 10 registered members, but not everybody has a team yet. You can make your reservations here: Pre Sign Ups
There are some ongoing polls, you can still vote! What kind of currency do you want? What database should we use? Which league should we start in? You can decide!

Hey Mate! There are 2 easy ways: 1. You set in the game in the "Preferences" the currency to euro. 2. You start the FMRTE, there is euro the basic currency, but you can set to it. We can stick with pound, if the majority want it. I'll put another poll in this topic!

I didn't mean for that, I meant more for transfers between chairmen. For instance, if someone offered me 12m Euros for a player I wouldn't know if that would be a good deal or not as I am used to working in sterling :)

I didn't mean for that, I meant more for transfers between chairmen. For instance, if someone offered me 12m Euros for a player I wouldn't know if that would be a good deal or not as I am used to working in sterling :)

That's why there is a vote about the official currencym so everbody will speak the same "language". At now pound is rocking to the sky, I think it's settled. ;)

That's why there is a vote about the official currencym so everbody will speak the same "language". At now pound is rocking to the sky, I think it's settled. ;)

I have voted pounds, but what would you prefer? You have put all this effort in, I think you should be able to use whatever currency you're more comfortable with...

I have voted pounds, but what would you prefer? You have put all this effort in, I think you should be able to use whatever currency you're more comfortable with...

If everbody (or most of them) want the pound, then so be it! It seems, that all the users are currently from the UK, so I'll adopt, it's not a big deal!

Am I missing something here, what is this chairmen game all about? This is on Fm?

One question, why do all deals have to be player exchanges? Most other Chairmen game don't have to do this? :)

Most of the chairman games simply edit some future transfers. I don't want to do that, because I try to make a balanced football game, so not only EPL will be active, but 14 other leagues. I don't want to follow everything what's done by others, I just took a good idea nad hopefully made it better. It's a more administration, but with the forms the total amount of time should be even or less, than the other games messaging system. Plus this way you can sell to AI teams which is a new thing as far as I know.

Hey i tried to sign up as West Brom did the survey and signed up seperately but couldnt find the link when on th website?

Hey i tried to sign up as West Brom did the survey and signed up seperately but couldnt find the link when on th website?

Hey Mate! I got 3 sign ups from you, one for Sunderland and two for WBA. You wrote in the forum, that you want WBA, so I deleted 2 of your applications and gave you WBA. I couldn't understand the last part of your message clearly! What kind of link can't you find? The FM save files are and will be here.