Chairman Game

• Thread starter Thread starter ShellBeach
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 6K
Hey Mate! I got sign ups from you, one for Sunderland and two for WBA. You wrote in the forum, that you want WBA, so I deleted 2 of your applications and gave you WBA. I couldn't understand the last part of your message clearly! What kind of link can't you find? The FM save files are and will be here.
Ah doesnt matter think i found it all yeah i chose WBA thanks i think at first i thought it may automatically change on the main page thats why i thought it wasnt working should be fun though

Can you bring back Aston Villa's old glory? Can you manage to get a Continental place with Sunderland? Can you save from relegation QPR, Norwich or Wigan? There are still clubs available! 3 days until the start.

11 hours until start. If you want to be part of the game from the beginning, subscribe now!

11 hours until start. If you want to be part of the game from the beginning, subscribe now!

Why does it start at 11pm at night? Will there be a story thread on here or will it all be on your website?

Why does it start at 11pm at night? Will there be a story thread on here or will it all be on your website?

Most of the current users are British lads, so I added an hour to get the midnight time in the UTC 00:00 timezone. I'll probably make the save file around 22:00 (UTC 01:00). Officially the game starts on Monday 0:00. There won't be anymore thread here, I'll recruiting people from time to time, but everything will be done in the game's forum.

Most of the current users are British lads, so I added an hour to get the midnight time in the UTC 00:00 timezone. I'll probably make the save file around 22:00 (UTC 01:00). Officially the game starts on Monday 0:00. There won't be anymore thread here, I'll recruiting people from time to time, but everything will be done in the game's forum.

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet, I've had problems with my internet :L

The first week is done. We had some crazy transfers and the AI spent large amount of cash too. Are you intrested how the standing looks out on 1st January?

2013-03-24_00001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2013-03-24_00002_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

2013-03-24_00003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Could you save Sunderland from relegation? Could you reach with Aston Villa one the Continental places? There are available clubs yet!

Fantasy league

There will be a new chairman game, where every team starts with the same reputation, money, facilities, fans, everything! There will be three brand new features: unique in-game league rules (example: no relegations), drafting, renameable teams. All the details are her: Fantasy League

This game is closed, because of the lack of activity of the players. I would like to start a new, smaller game. You can find the details here: Fantasy League

Back