Suggestions welcome for clubs for the August Challenge
Kidderminster, Rushden, Luton, Notts, Sevilla, Cardiff, QPR, Zamalek (Egypt), Colo Colo or even maybe Stockport County? :p

Kidderminster, Rushden, Luton, Notts, Sevilla, Cardiff, QPR, Zamalek (Egypt), Colo Colo or even maybe Stockport County? :p
U cant take over zamalek, and colo-colo would be to easy i would now

U cant take over zamalek, and colo-colo would be to easy i would now
Can't take over as Zamalek? thats dodgy, the Egyptian league's one of the most underrated in the world, should be included haha

Can't take over as Zamalek? thats dodgy, the Egyptian league's one of the most underrated in the world, should be included haha
Egyptian league is underrated cause all the refs go al-ahly, i go to matches i know, also there are great players in the egyptian league like, El-Mohammedy, Shicabela, Abou Treika, Flavio, Gilberto ect

maybe someone in the BUNDESLIGA to try and shake bayen Munich's grip, maybe Newcastle with NO manager using the excellent update from Chris22 , could you get them back in premiership or even keep them in championship?

Last edited:
maybe someone in the BUNDESLIGA to try and shake bayen Munich's grip, maybe Newcastle with NO manager using the excellent update from Chris22 , could you get them back in premiership or even keep them in championship?

FAR too easy...

I'm 39 games into the season....un beaten and drawn 4....running away with it and signed nobody.....far too easy...challenge will be when I go up

Last chance to get your results in people.

This could be a hard one.. have started and did well in the second qual. phase of the champions league against Brann, however i dont fancy my chances in the third phase against Fenerbahche... Just about to start leage games now :)

Right, starting now guys. Good luck to everyone. :wub:

Just wondering but do any of you shout and scream at your screen trying to get your players to do the impossible... Only wondering as ive just shouted myself out at my Linfield side... they had a clear open goal to take the lead against PSV and they wasted it.. Ohh well.. Bye Bye Champions League.. least i only lost 1-0 :)
Hows everyone else doing??

I'm out of the Champions League in the first round qualifiers.

Lost 6-4 aggregate to a superior Modrica Maxima side. Shame really, but they were predicted an easy home win on the second leg and I took them to extra-time. I scored first in extra-time, then they scored 2 minutes later, then my tired defender (had no subs left) put the ball in his own net. Lovely.

got Drogheda from Ireland in the 1st Qual rounds....Irish Derby

Do you post your results at the end of month, or just once you finished?

Good luck with it Kris, hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

Who is predicted favourites? You I assume, since Linfield are top Irish team?

Edit*

Best result so far! Beat Rangers 1-0 at home. 'Sensational victory' and 'Extraordinary upset', apparently. :)

Last edited:
Ahhh Gutted i had a power cut.. and it took me way back.. ah well il go back to it tomorrow... Hope you guys are doin ok!

Finally through my friendlies. Will begin the season proper tomorrow I think, doing my network game for a while now.