6 games into the season and I've made an inspired signing! :D

Current situation;

1st in League (Played 13 games - 29 points | Best goal difference in league)
...................(I have the second highest scorer in league)
...................(2 of my players joint top assisters in league)

Senior Cup - Semi Finals (Beaten in final 6-5 on penalties, after loosing a 1 goal lead in the 79th minute to a goal that was offside :mad:)
.................................(Top scorer in the Senior Cup was one of my players)

I actually HATE South China so much :(

Got it from sortitoutsi.

One of the opposing teams signed a new player who had scored 11 goals at his previous club.

He's scored 5 at this new club and now has more goals then my top scorer (3 more)

Do I still have the top goalscorer award? I can prove he hasn't scored 16 for the club...Kitchee

Hi lads, Im looking for a challenge. Something a little outside the box but maybe not as abstract as you lads are currently doing. I have now gone from being Man Utd, Real M. Barcelona etc and winning comfortably to Tottenham, Palermo, Villareal, Aston Villa etc and winning comfortbaly.

I think im ready to look at a new kind of challenge. Anyone like to make some suggestions. Thanks.

Right...I'm finished the challenge. Think I might win it.

League - 5 Points YES
FA Cup - 3 Points YES
League Cup - 3 Points YES
Senior Shield - 3 points NO

Asian Champions League - 8 points
Asian Confederations Cup - 8 Points

1 Additional point will be awarded for the team with

Top Goalscorer YES
Most Assists NO
Highest Average Rating (over 30 games) YES
Best Squad Disiplince NO

Can someone tell me when the deadline for entries is because I don't want to show mine yet as my awesome signing would be revealed and others could copy...lol

So when;s the deadline?

Also, whats;
Asian Champions League - 8 points ????
Asian Confederations Cup - 8 Points ????

EDIT: I see 12/08/2009 as deadline...so I can wait till 07/08/2009 to submit my screenies?

Last edited:
Right...I'm finished the challenge. Think I might win it.

Can someone tell me when the deadline for entries is because I don't want to show mine yet as my awesome signing would be revealed and others could copy...lol

So when;s the deadline?

Also, whats;
Asian Champions League - 8 points ????
Asian Confederations Cup - 8 Points ????

EDIT: I see 12/08/2009 as deadline...so I can wait till 07/08/2009 to submit my screenies?

Deadline is the 12th. Just make sure you dont forget.

Yeah...I made two signings.

A left back/left winger and a striker...

All lead to http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=136269&postcount=310

BTW, Probably one of the most enjoyable and interesting seasons I've done on FM!

See i pick good challenges :). The people who said they wouldnt do it because it's a team from Hong Kong clearly didnt want a 'challenge'

You will also be happy to hear i'm looking into the next challenge

Deadline is the 12th. Just make sure you dont forget.

God no! I have a winning entry surely! Hope I manage to get a pack of Top Trumps... lol

Whats the

all about?

See i pick good challenges :). The people who said they wouldnt do it because it's a team from Hong Kong clearly didnt want a 'challenge'

You will also be happy to hear i'm looking into the next challenge

It was a great season. Love the way their cups are done...one game after the other unlike in England where it's spread out....

AWESOME challenge! (H)

God no! I have a winning entry surely! Hope I manage to get a pack of Top Trumps... lol

Whats the

all about?

AWESOME challenge! (H)

Ignore it! There is an Asian Championsleague and i wasnt sure if Happy Valley were in it.

Been browsing these forums for ages, and thought i'd try out one of the challenges, loving it so far.

Although just played my 8th game of the season vs Citizen, managed to grab a win of 2-0 but at the cost of having Karikari, Sidicley and Gerard all sent off :( couldn't believe it.