I'm 8 games in and it's going amazing :D

I ditched my 4-4-2 after looking at the squad, there's a huge wealth of talent up front, so I've made a 3-2-3-2 with this set up:

DR DC DL
DM DM

AMR AMC AML
ST ST

Out of the 8 games played, I've won all of them, scoring 22 goals and conceding just 1. Vagner Love and Necid are amazing up front together, and with Zhirkov, Dzageov and Krasic or kalouda behind them, I can see a lot of goals flowing this season :D

wow thats a weird formation :p
lookin good so far tho lol

anyone else limited for wages? i freed up 80k for wages but could only offer 13k :mad:

so frustrating, missed out on a few players because of it.

Anyway here is my signings.

picture.php

same here kris mate got f all in wages asked for more and they denied me was gutted missed out on some decent signings

Yea what I done was picked Winner took the 13.75 million then cut it to 10 million which is plenty for me. Which let me offer up to 20k a week for players.

not gonna get the extra point for best discipline got 3 yellow cards nearly every game and last game got centre back sent off still won 3-0 but was a needless elbow to the face which i found bit over the top

Just started my game up now. Bet I lose. -_-

Just drew my friendly with Bayern Munich which was a nice surprise, will post friendly results when all are finished.

Well here is my fixture list and results of Friendlies, not too impressive :(

just beat rubin defending champs 2-1 away from home was hanging on at the end but priceless win makes 7 out of 7 :)

Also I made no transfers in or out so I stuck with the original squad, I was quite pleased with it to be honest.

Won my first game of the season against Rivals FC Moscow a resounding 4-0. 3 Guesses for who scored the hattrick. :p

what patch is everyone using because on mine (9.3.0) i have a european game at the start of the season and none of the pictures in the previous messages has any european matches

you have to start in january stb09 otherwise you start in july which is halfway through their season hope this helps

yh i just started and currently out my zone never been a team outside the egnlish league before..-.-