Kris how did you get eboue? the maximum i could offer eboue was 13k pw but he wants 21k :|

....jeez this is harder than i thought/

Just offered the 13k plus a nice signing on fee.

:)

3 games in
won 3-0 away
4-0 at home then beat zenit 4-0 at home :)
bought dominquez and villez from mexico and got the young argentinian upfront from a spanish team. n svensenn in midfield for 900k

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

4 m for dominguez. 3.4 for villez with 30% sell on and the argentinian for fee of 700 k and 1.4 future sell on

please can someone tell me how to put screen shots onto messages

omg! my board just accepted a bid of 21m for yuri zhirkov...cant believe that.

Just about to start up on this. Seems tough because the best players seem to play AMC and I don't really accommodate for them in my tactics!

yeah you really have to use dzagoev (spelling) as he is a wonderkid and can make your team tick just beat akmar 6-2 and he scored one set up 4 with him behind love necid :D

OK, im ****** off to the limit after 1st game. vanger love wont sign a flipping contract and the bit that angers me, 1st game against red star in a friendly and what happens?
zhirkov injured for 5-6 months :mad: i tell ya

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

i found a good point guys, atleast he wont pass his medical if the board accept an offer :D

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

cska81.jpg

Biggest win yet? and possibly highest rating of 9.6 from ignashevich.

friendlyresults.jpg

squadq.jpg

transferss.jpg

And the worst part of it all...
zhirkovinjury.jpg

Not a bad start in my opinion. if we can do that without him, what can we do with him :p

just lost first game against lokomotiv away from home 1-0 down to ten men and love injured so was expected really still first defeat in 22 games not the end of the world :)

Gatid Offer Zhirkov a contract [Doubt he'll want to resign] and he'll stay.
They accepted a £28million offer from Man City.

****** typical, just finished pre-season, went great, won every game (as expected).

Then...Akinfeev out for 2 weeks :(

started in the wrong year so just about to start my new one in 2008

Oh and my sub keeper is out for 6-7 weeks as well!! Now I'm onto my reserve keeper :(

I'd say their names but it would mean me going back and forth to FM to even attempt to spell them correctly :p

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Wow, I won my first game, against Zenit 1-0, shocking with the keeper I was using. My defence was fantastic though!

i've just gone the same way as everyone else, chairman just accepted 29 mil bid from city for zhirkov

My friendlies went well, the only bad point was a 1-0 loss to HSV but I was still developing my tactic at that point.

I've only had 2 bids for Zhirkov and Vagner Love and they only went up to about 20m for Zhirkov which I rejected and 10m for Vagner Love which I rejected, thankfully!

I've only had 2 bids for Zhirkov and Vagner Love and they only went up to about 20m for Zhirkov which I rejected and 10m for Vagner Love which I rejected, thankfully!

I basically negotiated for them both as R Madrid bidded for them both, I upped the bid to 80M each and they didn't follow up ;)

i negotiated with city for zhirkov and got 34 million 24 up front the other over 18 months i think havent looked back since has financed my transfers :)