Kris

Reaction score
Discuss your progress with the Monthly Challenge in here.

Who have you signed?

What Tactics are you using?

Are you going to pwn all?

In Here Please 8-|

Last edited:
Just loading up a new game now, I'm just loading the Russian Premier League.

I'm going to be using my own tactic I made for my QPR save. Hopefully Vagner Love will score a beastly amount of goals like he always does for Man City! lol

Good luck everyone.

Just started a new game and i am going to hold onto my top players i am using my own tactic, hopefully vagnor love will do the busness for me and akinfeev will do the same at the other end. goodluck all. you guna need it.

btw how much money do u get? I cant play FM till 2moz :(

Yeah it's £10m for Title Challenge, and I think £13.75m for Winner.

Weird I didnt get that option I just got 10 million. But Man City offered me 21 million straight up for Zhirkov I decided to push the boat out for 30 million with 10.25 upfront and 19.75 over next 12 months or 18 months Ill show you the screen shot if it goes through plus mangerial history of Man City.

Ohh had to add this I think ive got abit of a glitch in my game.

Last edited:
im struggling to sign players as the board are being tight arses with wages stupid twats

Weird I didnt get that option I just got 10 million. But Man City offered me 21 million straight up for Zhirkov I decided to push the boat out for 30 million with 10.25 upfront and 19.75 over next 12 months or 18 months Ill show you the screen shot if it goes through plus mangerial history of Man City.

why do u need 2 show managerial history of city???

oh is it so we kno u didnt take over as them and put in a bid urself

Yea just incase no one believes me. Cause its alot of money for Zhirkov.

Nevermind need to start again forgot Russian League has different seasons from us and Im July 10 games in.

nice city aint bidding for him yet but i figured it was just coz it was january and not the summer

Aye it was Summer when they bid for him. Im pretty much happy selling everyone but my Keeper. I know what signings to make to win Russian Premier League I think. Do we start January 2008 or 2009 Ive got both options and not sure.

Going to start this up now. Since it's only a one year thing i wont be signing anyone with promise. Try get an experienced pro in.

Try to avoid selling key players as best i can

selling zhirkov to city for 34 million 22 up front the rest over 18 months will provide screenshots if needed with man city histroy etc....

I'm 8 games in and it's going amazing :D

I ditched my 4-4-2 after looking at the squad, there's a huge wealth of talent up front, so I've made a 3-2-3-2 with this set up:

DR DC DL
DM DM

AMR AMC AML
ST ST

Out of the 8 games played, I've won all of them, scoring 22 goals and conceding just 1. Vagner Love and Necid are amazing up front together, and with Zhirkov, Dzageov and Krasic or kalouda behind them, I can see a lot of goals flowing this season :D