Challenge Kris

Kris

Reaction score
Ok just at work and doing nothing obv and thought of a weird idea.

Was thinking we could do an fmbase challenge where one member challenges me (to start with) for one season in any league of there choice and the winner stays on kind of thing.

example

Gregor challenges me to go Celtic, he wins the league and cup and i only win the league.

he wins and it then becomes Challenge Gregor.

Idea's ? Thoughts?

Suggestions?

Actually a very good idea I think, although I won't partake just yet cos I'm quite into my current game atm. You should get lots of responses though

i used you as the example as i think about you alot

Is there a specific requirement on the version of the game? updates needed etc??

I am interested

Suggested time limits to complete a season ?
Are one only to use our own tactics(as i would) ?
Should we wait for the next patch ?

Pelle

Is there a specific requirement on the version of the game? updates needed etc??

Well I think aslong as you aren't using a stupid Data Update with over powered players then you'll be ok.

yea i think as long as both parties agree then it should be fine.

Just had another idea might be lame who knows. Instead of one on one challenges could do a little tourny or something. 8 people face off then 4 then 2 and the winner or something along those lines?

yea i think as long as both parties agree then it should be fine.

Just had another idea might be lame who knows. Instead of one on one challenges could do a little tourny or something. 8 people face off then 4 then 2 and the winner or something along those lines?

If interest is big then it could be an option as users might not be patient enough to wait for their turn to have a go at the champ, theirby loosing interest. One could also do both

Pelle

How many of you would be interested?

good lads. Hopefully can get at least 8 and make it worth while.

I'd be up for it if the Challenges won't take too much time.

well thats four already. i am sure the likes of Sean,Greg,Jamgla and others will be game

Edit: I am interested "pre-release" also, since the patch now seems to be abit longer away than said yesterday.

pelle

Depending on how long each person got for their season I'd be up for it (I take quite a while to do a season as I only really play at weekends)

An other idea is a continious save game. Get a list of people and draw their names randomly, or in ther order they sign up, it doesn;t really matter. The first person starts a game, plays a season, uploads the save for the second person and so on. Each player does whatever they want during their save game.

Just an idea.

good idea except the uploading. Some people might not be up for the time it will take to upload