CHOOSE MY CHALLENGE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mundo1996

Reaction score
Hello guys

In this thread you choose my challenge! I selected 4 challenges you can choose:

The Ostersund Challenge: This challenge is based on an article of Eurosport: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...sund-swedish-club-strikes-gold-211332191.html
I will add £47.000.000 (= €59.000.000) to Ostersund's bank balance and I will load all African leagues I have (14 I think) and the Swedish leagues of course. I must scout and buy minimum one African player per season.

The Hexagon Challenge: In this challenge I must win the Champions League in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. I will start as an unemployed Oceanian manager.

The Youth Acadamy Challenge: I will start as a lower league club in a country. If you have a suggestion which team I must be, please leave a comment. I will NOT change things in the editor so I will be a team with the facilities as they are in the game.

The Club and Country Challenge: I will start as a club and country manager. Please leave a comment with a suggestion country/club. You can only choose a country from above the 100th place on the FIFA-ranking.

The poll closes tomorrow. Please vote and comment and enjoy the World Cup!

All countries in my database:
View attachment 366234View attachment 366233

Last edited:
The youth challenge is always good! It doesn't matter what team you pick in the lower leagues of England as they all have basic youth facilities but that can always improve.

Please vote people and leave a comment! I really want to make a save were most people are interested in.

The youth challenge is always good! It doesn't matter what team you pick in the lower leagues of England as they all have basic youth facilities but that can always improve.
Thank you very much for the vote and comment! Do you have a preferred team in the Skrill North/South?

The Hexagone challenge seems very interesting, might take a while though!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

The Hexagone challenge seems very interesting, might take a while though!

I know, but I want a long term save without getting bored.
And vote please!

How about a QPR Challenge :) Only buy high profile players that are over the age 33. How far can you go...

How about a QPR Challenge :) Only buy high profile players that are over the age 33. How far can you go...

I've alway been a fan of young talented players so I think that it isn't a good challenge for me. What challenge do you like the most?

Please vote people and leave a comment! I really want to make a save were most people are interested in.

Thank you very much for the vote and comment! Do you have a preferred team in the Skrill North/South?

Bath City

Would go youth challenge and take Blyth Spartans to the top. Or take Portsmouth from league 2 to his glory without buying players :)

I know, but I want a long term save without getting bored.
And vote please!

I would go with Hexagone, I'm in my 5th season at Ajax atm, winning the CL 3 times in a row, looking to go to a bigger league and do the same.

Ok guys, a club and country story it will be! Thanks for voting everybody!
Any suggestions in which country I should start?

I have a few suggestions: Costa Rica, a Scandinavian country (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland or Faroe Island), a Black African country (Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mali, Angola, Zambia or DR Congo) or a country in Europe above the 100th place on the FIFA Ranking (Malta, Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Georgia or Cyprus)

I will not do a Finland, Andorra or San Marino story because they already exist.

Last edited:
How about Faroe Island challenge? If you would like to take a lower league faorese club i have perfect idea. Take B71 Sandoy, they are in 2nd tier but have fallen to 3rd in real life (from 1 st divsion in 2011 to 3rd in 2014). Or take FC Suouroy, they were founded in 2010, and are a "yo-yo" club. They get promoted to 1st tier and always go down after 1 season to 2nd tier. In 2012 they finished bottom in 1st divsion with... 9 points from 27 matches with gd -62..

How about Faroe Island challenge? If you would like to take a lower league faorese club i have perfect idea. Take B71 Sandoy, they are in 2nd tier but have fallen to 3rd in real life (from 1 st divsion in 2011 to 3rd in 2014). Or take FC Suouroy, they were founded in 2010, and are a "yo-yo" club. They get promoted to 1st tier and always go down after 1 season to 2nd tier. In 2012 they finished bottom in 1st divsion with... 9 points from 27 matches with gd -62..

If nobody comes with a better idea I will start a career with B71!
Other ideas?

I suggest the Osterund one!!
It would be so much fun!! Developing a whole continent without even managing in that continent would be cool!! If you dont do the Osterund save then, mate, i will!! AHAHA

Have fun!! Hope you choose the Osterund save!! GOOD LUCK!!

Yours sincerely,
Fm14KmD

But if you arent happy doing the Osterund save, then, i suggest you manage Malta and of im right, they have a team in the Premier division called 'Wanderers'?? If soooooo, then go as them, ive managed them and their FUN!!

So i suggest,
Club - Wanderers (Malta)
Country - Malta Senior Men's National Football Team!!

P.S. The Faroe Islands league is...let's say, ****.. no fun at all..

MALTA!!
MALTA!!

Malta has better results in UEFA competitons than Faroe Islands and they get a spot in 2nd quaylyfing CL round. Wanderers (Sliema Wanderers) are playing in top divsion, when B71 is a fallen giant. The Faroe Island is more fun because it's simply more challenging, just compare Malta club results with Faroe Islands Club results.

Cheers, Jacob7777

Personally, i prefered Malta.

But you are fully entitled to your opinion and you have a good one and a i respect you for having one. Malta and Faroe Islands are both challenging and yes i agree, the Faroe Islands one is more challenging, but so is Malta!!
Thanks man, Kieran!!

They are both **** nations to be honest... But I like both of them.

Think about this Mundo this is better! Take Alki Larnaca from Cyprus. They are a 1st divsion club, with big debts, few players in the squad. What is most important they have 36 points deducted. They have never won a major cypriot trophy.

I suggest the Osterund one!!
It would be so much fun!! Developing a whole continent without even managing in that continent would be cool!! If you dont do the Osterund save then, mate, i will!! AHAHA

Have fun!! Hope you choose the Osterund save!! GOOD LUCK!!

Yours sincerely,
Fm14KmD

I really like the Ostersund challenge, but I don't think that there is much interest...
I will think about it and maybe do both!

Last edited: