CHOOSE MY CHALLENGE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But if you arent happy doing the Osterund save, then, i suggest you manage Malta and of im right, they have a team in the Premier division called 'Wanderers'?? If soooooo, then go as them, ive managed them and their FUN!!

So i suggest,
Club - Wanderers (Malta)
Country - Malta Senior Men's National Football Team!!

P.S. The Faroe Islands league is...let's say, ****.. no fun at all..

MALTA!!
MALTA!!

I don't like the fact that they are in the Premier League, play in the Europa League and already have won 26 times the Premier League of Malta.
But maybe a team in the 2nd tier.

What do you think about Alki/Cyprus challenge?

But they are already in the First Division... So if I can stay up, it isn't much of a challenge anymore I think.
But I really like the fact of managing a team with points deducted and in a lower league!

In 2nd divsion of Cyprus Pafos has 15 points deducted and poor youth and training. Not sure if secure finances..

Last edited:
I suggest the Osterund one!!
It would be so much fun!! Developing a whole continent without even managing in that continent would be cool!! If you dont do the Osterund save then, mate, i will!! AHAHA

Have fun!! Hope you choose the Osterund save!! GOOD LUCK!!

Yours sincerely,
Fm14KmD

In 2nd divsion of Cyprus Pafos has 15 points deducted and poor youth and training. Not sure if secure finances..

I have a new idea. What do you think of a club in the 3rd tier of Cyprus and do a few changes with the editor:
- Give them 14 points deducted
- Give them bad finances
- Give them ASEC as affiliated club to bring Ivory Coast players to Europe

Bring Ivory Coast players and young Cypriotic players in and develop and sell them to make profit. When I am a big club I will try and get the job of Manager of Cyprus and keep my best players!

Last edited:
Well bring Trast AC back to third divsion :) Their home colors were yellow socks and shirts and green shorts. They were cypriot powerhouse in 1930s. Their stadium was and will (if you bring them back)- GSP Stadium. They were from Nicosia. Their away kit was full green. This was their crest:

View attachment 364183

Nice choice mate,
Im quarter Cypriot so ill be watching!

P.S Im quartr Welsh, Quarter Croatian, Quarter Hungarian and Quarter Cypriot!! If i became proffesional, i would be eligble for them all!! HAHA YAY

Nice choice mate,
Im quarter Cypriot so ill be watching!

P.S Im quartr Welsh, Quarter Croatian, Quarter Hungarian and Quarter Cypriot!! If i became proffesional, i would be eligble for them all!! HAHA YAY

Wow that's just weird! Which country do you prefer to support?

Well bring Trast AC back to third divsion :) Their home colors were yellow socks and shirts and green shorts. They were cypriot powerhouse in 1930s. Their stadium was and will (if you bring them back)- GSP Stadium. They were from Nicosia. Their away kit was full green. This was their crest:

View attachment 626191

I can't manage that team, sorry man!

Chalkanoras Idaliou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This will be my team!

Story starts today!

I can't deduct points, so I won't add the 14 points deduction.
Any other suggestions for changes?

I finished the editor changes!
I did a few extra changes and you have to wait until the first update to know which changes I made!

It doesn't work :(
My editor changes are in the game, but I just can't play matches because the matches just don't start.
Everything works except for playing matches and that's what FM is all about so I will look for a solution and otherwise start another story...

I started a new story! I will be on FM Base tonight or tomorrow.
It is a journeyman save with a Faroese manager!