May
SPL Champions!

(SPL) Hearts 1-0 St. Johnstone
Klasnic

View attachment 271430View attachment 271431

(SPL) Hearts 1-2 Motherwell
Thompson

View attachment 271432View attachment 271433

As we won the title against St. Johnstone I played a slightly weaker team against Motherwell, but we still shouldn't of lost. Not that it matters! I forgot to do Player of the Month for last episode, but I'm going to give it to Sutton because of his goals. As for this month...

Player of the Month (even though there were only 2 games...)

Thompson

View attachment 271434

A goal and two very good performances from the young right back.

Final League Table

View attachment 271435

OH YEAH! We've done the double! Next post will be a long Season Review post, featuring my player of the season and the official awards, Player Stats, League Stats, Match of the Season, other Scottish Leagues and Cups and the Barclays Premier League Table (in case anyone is interested). Stay tuned for then, and thanks for reading!

Just read through mate, fantastic achievement so soon!:) well played and good luck in champions league , will be following how you do :D

Just read through mate, fantastic achievement so soon!:) well played and good luck in champions league , will be following how you do :D

I'm still in shock! Thanks mate, how well we do in Europe all depends on who we get in our group.. I hope we don't get a group of death!

Good season mate, nice to overachieve in the first season. Hopefully the CL will be a nice challenge :)

By the way, whats the skin in the first few screenshots?

View attachment 271588
View attachment 271587
Season Review

So as you guys know we won both the SPL and the League Cup which is a remarkable achievement. I never expected to do this so early on in my Hearts career! There are so many highlights but let's get down to the awards.

My Player of the Season

John Sutton

View attachment 271590View attachment 271591

It just had to be didn't it? 24 goals in all competitions, with 22 in the League. His most prolific season of his entire career and he was an absolute boss up front! I'm sure you'll agree that he deserves it!

My Most Improved Player of the Season

Ryan McGowan

View attachment 271593View attachment 271592

He has really found his feet this season! He started out as a "Decent Squad Player" and is now definitely a player I want to play every match. He filled in at CM when we were short on players there and he quickly became a regular even though his natural position is RB. Fantastic job!

My Game of the Season

Hearts 3-2 Motherwell

View attachment 271608

SPL Player of the Season

1. Scott Brown - Celtic
2. Jay Demerit - Celtic
3. Andrew Driver - Hearts

View attachment 271597

SPL Young Player of the Season

1. Nigel Hasselbaink
(No award for 2nd or 3rd for some reason)

View attachment 271598

FW Player of the Year

1. Gary Hooper - Celtic
2. Jamie Murphy - Celtic
3. Anthony Stokes - Celtic

View attachment 271600

FW Young Player of the Year

1. Giles Barnes - Hearts
(No award for 2nd of 3rd)

View attachment 271603

Team of the Season

Forster - Celtic
Wotherspoon - Hibernian
Jay Demerit - Celtic
Charlie Mulgrew - Celtic
Danny Grainger - Hearts
Nickly Law - Motherwell
Scott Brown - Celtic
Chris Millar - St. Johnstone
Jamie Murphy - Celtic
John Sutton - Hearts
Gary Hooper - Celtic

View attachment 271604

So the awards were strangely dominated by Celtic players, even though they didn't win any trophies this season... Oh SI...

Final League Table

View attachment 271607

Team and Player Stats

View attachment 271606View attachment 271605

Other Leagues and Cups

Scottish First Division

View attachment 271609

Scottish Second Division

View attachment 271633

Scottish Third Division

View attachment 271634

Scottish Cup

View attachment 271636

Scottish League Cup

View attachment 271637

Scottish Challenge Cup

View attachment 271638

English Leagues and Cups

View attachment 271639View attachment 271641View attachment 271642View attachment 271643
View attachment 271644View attachment 271645View attachment 271647View attachment 271648

So what next? On to the next season! Thanks for reading :)

Wow great season, I've just caught up.

Motherwell did quite well and with a few less draw they would have been up there too!!

Wow great season, I've just caught up.

Motherwell did quite well and with a few less draw they would have been up there too!!

Cheers man :D Yeah they were pretty good each time I played them!

View attachment 271872
Hearts Reveal 2012/13 Kits
(Made by ZeCarlos)

View attachment 271873View attachment 271874

The new kit is manufactured by the American company warrior and the new sponsor is Carlsberg. The players have already expressed how they feel about the new designs, stating that they are "slick, comfortable and look great"! I'm sure every Hearts fan out there is relishing the opportunity to see their favourite players wearing the new smart kit.

All credit goes to ZeCarlos for making these kits! He is an absolute legend! He has a really great Brighton story going at the moment, and I would highly recommend you check it out. Here is the link : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tle-different-brighton-hove-albion-story.html

The next update will be out very soon!​

​Pre Season

View attachment 271876
Some great transfer business
Good pre season

Transfers

View attachment 271877

Players In
We signed Thorgan Hazard from Chelsea for only £100k! An absolute steal and he is going to be the heartbeat of the midfield this season. Milan Lalkovic returned on a season-long loan after impressing me last season, and he was joined by team-mate Ben Gordon. He was sent by Chelsea as they are a parent club, but I'm not bothered, he is a good LB! Benik Afobe was also sent by Arsenal (another parent club) and he is very quick. Hoping he can score a lot of goals this season! Abeid, Stephens and Veseli are all young players who will come through in the next few years, so don't expect to see too much of them yet. Finally McGinn was brought in for some creativity and Westberg/Gentenaar are both good goalkeepers who will be competing for the 1.

Players Out
The main one is obviously Zaluikas. He wanted a new challenge, and there isn't much you can do when your player says that. The rest are either young players needing experience or un-needed players.

Key Players this season

Benik Afobe
Andrew Driver
Thorgan Hazard

View attachment 271878View attachment 271879View attachment 271880

Friendlies

View attachment 271881

Decent pre season. Now we move on to the competitive matches.

However, that will be for a different post! ;) Stay tuned!​

Last edited:
Brilliant job in season 1. Hope the squad continues to evolve so you can challenge in Europe in the future

Brilliant job in season 1. Hope the squad continues to evolve so you can challenge in Europe in the future

Thanks mate - next update might not be for a few days as it's my birthday on sunday and i'm having family and friends round my house for the next few days, but i will see if i get some time :)

Thorgan Hazard is a beast I have him on my Soton save :)