Chamakh Finally Signs for Arsenal

Not a fan of his, never done bad when i seen him, a little bit tricky, but i don't think he'll solve their problems, and they would've been better getting a more conssitent player.

Not a fan of his, never done bad when i seen him, a little bit tricky, but i don't think he'll solve their problems, and they would've been better getting a more conssitent player.

He's on a free, he certainly won't solve there problems but he's not there main signing.

Free... **** me!!

if this is a sign of things to come from The Emirates, maybe a genuine title challenge next season?!

Good deal by Arsene i bet there were many after him. Not that we couldn't see this coming for 6 months.

Although he is a good signing, i dont really know much about him, will he be a squad player, or change the 4-5-1 that Arsenal play to two up top?

Will he compliment van Persie?

i watch alot of french football and he will fit in i belive the closest to the premiership in type of play is the french league and majority of french players fit well in the premiership.

Oh right fair enough, how come the French national football team are better divers than their national olympic diving team then?!

You think he will be playing a lot?

Oh right fair enough, how come the French national football team are better divers than their national olympic diving team then?!

You think he will be playing a lot?

i think they could use him as a target man a plan b which wenger hasent got. i know he likes to play football suposidly the 'right' way but it hasent worked in 6 years so he needs a plan b. i think someone like van persie would love playing with a target man and would score bags of goals.

Ye if thats the sort of player he is, he would be a great player for Persie to play off from.

Bendtner is supposed to be his plan b isn't he, just isn't good enough

Ye if thats the sort of player he is, he would be a great player for Persie to play off from.

Bendtner is supposed to be his plan b isn't he, just isn't good enough

yer agree mate, the difference with chamakh is he can finish aswell as lay on the goals.

Finally....
Deighted to see him in the EPL
Should be interesting to watch him progress
Once he doesn't score against United he's A.O.K in my book

yer agree mate, the difference with chamakh is he can finish aswell as lay on the goals.
Oh right will be a quality player then.

Iv always liked Bendtner, we put him on the map after all. He played really well in the Championship, made all the defenders look pathetic. Just seemed to have a massive arrogance about him, and didn't work hard enough.

Would welcome him back at St Andrews's, because he wouldn't be out of his depth, but i really think he is at Arsenal. Although hes still only young, its just whether he is happy to sit on the bench, and play Carling Cup football.

Looking forward to it - we needed a new striker and he should add something different, a little like Eduardo i'd say, in that he seems quite skilful but is great in the air, good first touch from what i've seen too and still fairly young

29 is an odd number for him. They've given Gallas No. 10 for a few seasons now.

Was never too excited about his impending arrival, don't expect too much from him and maybe that will lead to me being pleased come the new season.

You've got a decent amount of strikers before this!

But Bendtner and Eduardo suck (OK i actually really like bendtner but Eduardo is awful, i feel sorry for him because he hasn't been the same since his leg break, not surprising really!)

But Bendtner and Eduardo suck (OK i actually really like bendtner but Eduardo is awful, i feel sorry for him because he hasn't been the same since his leg break, not surprising really!)
Van Persie,Vela?
Stop being selfish we've got 2! :':))