Success to come with Spending?

View attachment 442227

Christian Fuchs - 7.5m

Asamoah has left the club for ?25m and to replace him we spent a lot less on a much better player in my opinion, Christian Fuchs. Fuchs has a great ability to cross the ball and this will help to provide service to the tower that is Fernando Llorente.

View attachment 442226

Nico Gaitan - 7.75m

Nico Gaitan is a fantastic flair player who can take a player out of the game with his technique then once again with Fuchs down the left side of the pitch provide much needed service to Llorente.

View attachment 442225

Ezequiel Lavezzi - 25m

Our Marquee signing comes in the form of Ezequiel Lavezzi who's pedigree in Serie A is undeniable as he was a key figure in the Napoli side that restored the club to their former glory's and hopefully he can help us lift the Champions League this season.

View attachment 442224

Eduardo Salvio - 9.25m

Eduardo Salvio is the last signing and joined Gaitan on the plane from Lisbon to arrive in Turin with one aim, to cause havoc on the wing just like Gaitan and then produce quality deliveries into the box for Llorente to either nod down for others or rifle into the net.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 442223

For the second year running Chelsea are the top seed in the group we get and if we can perform in the group like we did last year we will easily top the group and hopefully the new signings will help to take the club forward. Qualification from this group should be a certainty but like last year we need to get the top spot in order to avoid the big boys in the knock out round.

Start as you mean to go on

View attachment 442199

It's like de ja vu as we win the Super Copa for the second year in a row under my management and to get a piece of silverware under our belts so early into the season can't knock the confidence and will put us in the mentality of champions.

This is going well, you need a tactic to grind out matches I guess. I play with Chelsea and I know how difficult it is to play Manchester city at their home but I play with the intention of drawing and breaking their legs. I don't even play my key players like hazard.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Mid Season Review

View attachment 442196

The Scudetto is essential to me building my reputation within the world of football to allow me to move on and win the Champions League with the other teams required and we are on track to win the Scudetto for the second season in a row but it's too soon to take anything for granted.

Champions League Update

View attachment 442194View attachment 442193View attachment 442192View attachment 442191View attachment 442190View attachment 442189

We started our assault on the Champions League with a defeat against Chelsea and after last years group stage dominance it was awful t concede so many simple goals and the goal-line really flattered them put we managed to regroup and qualify for the knock out stages.

View attachment 442185

We finish top of the group which is the cherry on top of the cake meaning we will avoid the big guns in the knock out rounds but once again this competition never poses easy games.

View attachment 442188

Zenit are a very underrated team, they have a lot of money from their rich ownership and a trip to Russia is never easy during a season but hopefully we can manage the conditions and progress through to the round of 16 and since some of the big guns are paired up that should refine down the top class opposition in the competition.

Zenit Couldn't Weather the Storm

View attachment 442109

An away goal in the Champions League is invaluable and the weather and travel to Russia is what I thought could sway the tie in Zenit's favour but when they come back to Turin I can't imagine them causing us too many problems with our home form the way it is.

View attachment 442108

A comfortable victory despite conceding from a corner we managed to shut out Zenit and this provided us with fantastic dominance and has subsequently meant we progress to the last 8 of the Champions League and let's hope for a favourable draw so we can reach the final 4 for the second year running.

View attachment 442107

There is someone watching over us this year that's for sure as we get the easiest draw on paper that was available to use but once again the weather conditions and travel could cause us issues but that didn't cause us any problems in Russia. The big boys will hopefully get knocked out but if we do get to the last 4 the prospect of an easy tie becomes non existent.

Was it ever in Doubt?

View attachment 442097

​We really should have buried the tie in Ukraine as we hit the post and missed a penalty and three away goals surely would have sealed our place in the last 4 but as it stands we have more to do.

View attachment 442096

We should have scored 2 or 3 but as it was we just needed to win and we did that and we book our place in the last 4 of the Champions League for the second year in a row, who will we get?

View attachment 442095

I curse my luck but in reality any of the three teams we could have drawn have the potential to destroy any defence on their day but hopefully the towering figure of Fernando Llorente can cause huge problems for the Barcelona defence, oh and an injury to Messi wouldn't do our chances any harm.

Can we do it?

View attachment 442091

​What a performance, a counter attacking master class that brings back memories of Inter Milan against Barcelona in 2010 and once again the Italian side is the winner in the fixture and if we can score in the away fixture we surely must be in the final.

View attachment 442090

YES! I don't care that we should have lost by 4 or 5, I don't care that they dominated us all game, there is only one statistic I care about and that is the 3-2 aggregate win that puts us into the Champions League final!

Juventus lift the Champions League

View attachment 442073

What a performance. It was end to end in the first half but I made a few little tweaks in the second half which helped us stay more solid and push on to win and take the Champions League back to Turin and this marks the first step on the way to European domination.
View attachment 442066

We didn't manage to retain the Italian Cup this year but we had an important Champions League game straight after this fixture which took priority so I'm not surprised we didn't win.

View attachment 442065

The league was far too easy this year and I'm glad I won the Champions League because the league was getting a bit of a bore with is being so easy, this is down to the ridiculously strong squad at my disposal.

Trophy Cabinet so far

View attachment 442070

Last edited:
Howard Announces Resignation

View attachment 442057

Juventus manager or should I say ex manager today handed in his resignation. He announced to the fans via Twitter that he has thoroughly enjoyed his time at the club and has loved the success he managed to achieve and is now looking for a new challenge and to continue his Champions League Challenge.

2015/16 A Season to Forget
View attachment 441946

A once household name not just in Turin but around the world for his Champions League success, iHoward has gone a full season without a club and has almost recreated the Pep Guardiola idea of taking a year out of the game only unfortunately for Howard this was not the intention and rather it was down to the right job not coming along but lets hope he can get back to management soon.

Great story mate and congrats on your cup success :)

Managers aren't fired much in FM14, Tata Martino may not ever win a League or CL again but he'll not be fired, he'll only retire, unless Barca falls out of CL places. This is just one example. Also it'd be pretty hard to take over the likes of Bayern with so young managers. Good luck, mate!

The next Step is Found

View attachment 441893

Going from a team that is almost guaranteed to win their league and qualify for the Champions League every year to a team that will have to fight for qualification is a change. Marseille are a team that are not spending enough money and if they want some success I will need some financial backing if we want to win the Champions League here.

2016/17

View attachment 441822

The club was in no European competition when I took over after finishing in a poor 7th position and with only 5million at my disposal I managed to sign Libor Kozak who along with Thauvin, Valbuena and Jordan Ayew helped to fire us into second place in the league and we were the only team to win against PSG all year. Next year we will venture into the Champions League so we should have more money to invest and help to close the gap on the rest of Europe's elite.

Group of Death for Marseille

View attachment 441699

Oh wow, I knew this draw wouldn't be easy being seeded 3rd but I didn't expect to be drawn against two teams of the calibre of Arsenal, to finish 2nd in this group is being optimistic but it will test our squad to their maximum and maybe if we can scrape through we could have a fairytale tournament, it's happened before.