Champions League Draw

we're talking about different things i think. your first goal was fine but the penalty you got when it hit heinze's shoulder was not a penalty.

2:47 on the video.

would have been quite a good call by ref
it clearly looks like a handball first time you see it

ManU
CSKA
Besiktas
Wolfsburg

Good luck Besiktas... Probably we will see another 8-0.

I hate how teams just get written off on these forums. Besiktas must have done something last year if they won the Turkish league ahead of Galatasary and Fenerbache.

Yes i admit arsenal do tend to get the easiest groups but their knockout fixtures are probably harder than what Man U chelsea and liverpool get.
2006 - Madrid , Juventus, Villareal
2007 - AC Milan , Liverpool
2008 - Roma , Villareal, Man U

Should be a good year for cl football all groups are interesting i cant wait. come on you reds!

we're talking about different things i think. your first goal was fine but the penalty you got when it hit heinze's shoulder was not a penalty.

2:47 on the video.
Yeah thats not a penalty but tbh every penalty Utd got last year was more than likely to do with Ronaldo and therefor a baltant dive.

I hate how teams just get written off on these forums. Besiktas must have done something last year if they won the Turkish league ahead of Galatasary and Fenerbache.

Realistically speaking, they're going to struggle against opposition from stronger leagues, Kris. Deep down you know they are basically written off from the start.

Topping Fenerbache is a bit different to playing the English or German champions.

Don't get me wrong, I think they have more of a chance in that group than another, but I don't see it happening.

I'm a realist.

Yes but they are not going to be getting beat 8-0 like that last time they played Liverpool. Fair enough Man Utd etc are bigger on paper and SHOULD be beating Besiktas but look at Porto v Monaco a few years ago.

All i am saying is don't underestimate these sides on there own turf

Galatasaray and Fenerbahce were had both disgusting season. Their manager choises were wrong(Skibbe-Galatasaray,Aragones-Fenerbahce). Because of this reason Besiktas became the champions. But this year is different. Besiktas won 1 time in 4 matches. Galatasaray and Fenerbahce had won all of their matches.

No. ITV don't hold the rights for the Tuesday matches anymore.

its in tv3 over here

ronaldo scored for madrid aswell

its in tv3 over here

ronaldo scored for madrid aswell
here on itv 3 its agatha christies poirot!!! god why!!:mad:

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

go wolfsberg!! 2-0

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

grafite got both nice!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

lol the writing could be on the wall for this guy grafite!! lol

itv3 and tv3 are totally diufarent stations

Im feeling quite nervous when arsenal play standard liege. How is it possible that Axel Witsel is still playing competitive football after that terrible challenge that broke that guys leg did he get a ban or something if he did it should of been much longer as it wasnt that long ago.

anyhow come on arsenal.

Im feeling quite nervous when arsenal play standard liege. How is it possible that Axel Witsel is still playing competitive football after that terrible challenge that broke that guys leg did he get a ban or something if he did it should of been much longer as it wasnt that long ago.

anyhow come on arsenal.
gutted for you. 2 nil down in 5 minutes. arsene does not look pleased.

the ban would only count in belgium league i think