Champions League Draw

2-3 Arsenal

Pretty disapointed to not get a cleansheet but overall coming back from two goals down to win is pretty impressive.

Zico is going to be the new manager of Olympiakos, a day after firing Temuri Ketsbaia. Also, we won 1-0 AZ, with scouts Bozindar Bandovic and Andreas Niniadis on the bench. We'll definently qualify, fellas! About Gunners, I think thay may qualify first, but not that easy. I predict 10-15 points for Arsenal and a bullfight between the rest of the three for CL and Europa league places

good game first 5 mins a bit dodgy ! still 3 points is 3 points, manu were lucky 1-0 winners as always! thought liverpool were out played in some parts of there game tbh! and chelski boring no change there then!

man utd were unlucky are u serious we were always in control

good game first 5 mins a bit dodgy ! still 3 points is 3 points, manu were lucky 1-0 winners as always! thought liverpool were out played in some parts of there game tbh! and chelski boring no change there then!
like herrity said we dominated the game and were deserved winners and speaking of lucky i think a huge slice of luck went your way when the referee failed to see the handball by song for your equiliser

like herrity said we dominated the game and were deserved winners and speaking of lucky i think a huge slice of luck went your way when the referee failed to see the handball by song for your equiliser

true its about time we had something from a ref, had a lot go against with refs lately!
as for the manu game all i ment is as always the game is destint for a 0-0 and u score in like the last 5 mins! personally i don`t think u domanted as much as ur saying but probley deserved it in the end! i think liverpool were probley closer to a upset most of my mates are pool fans and they thought liverpool were going to win 4 or 5-0!:O

the team in rangers group (g) (unirea uriczini) they are a good passing side and morton played them in a pre season friendly they can only pass the ball but that is it if rangers can keep the head and dont come diving into them while they are doin it they will be able to score easy cos thats wot morton did and we managed to beat them and if morton can score past them then i guess rangers should stick a good few in past them. they are managed by dan petrescu and they have edgar davids in the squad but he didnt pay against morton cos he was injured or something along those lines but rangers will have to be very wary of there passing game cos its brilliant to watch if your a neutral