Champions League Final 2007

Who will be victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did any1 else notice how they blew 50 secs too early lol(20 secs too early)+(30 secs for the sub)

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was an even game, Milan just made more of what they had. So glad Lpool didnt win, loved seein Gerrard get his losers medal :D

He did seem to blow 30 secs early but then again I think Liverpools goal was offside.

Nah, English teams ftw.

not when you're a utd fan

^meh should still be English ftw, unless you're Welsh or Scottish (or not English).

i was in liverpool so couldn't really voice my want for milan to win....and i'm welsh as well so can support the itals.. :p...

Glad they won...they may have fluked the first half but played like proper italians and cleverly won it...

grr **** those cheating scum bags. 1. they were accused of cheating the last few years which built up there income they should have went down with Juve but they got let back in and won it. Discrase

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was an even game, Milan just made more of what they had. So glad Lpool didnt win, loved seein Gerrard get his losers medal :D

He did seem to blow 30 secs early but then again I think Liverpools goal was offside.

I thought we played well, we were the better team on the night and didn't deserve to lose. Our midfield overpowered Milans and Kaka, Seedorf, and Pirlo didn't do a thing. Only impact Pirlo made was the deflected free kick and the only time Kaka did anything was when we had to take Mascherano off for Crouch.

I think if there was a better ref in charge of the match it could of been alot better. He was so inconsistent, one minute he would blow up for someone being knocked over by the wind and the next he wouldn't give anything. Overall I think Milan received alot more of the stupid 'fouls' than Liverpool but meh.

Nice to see the Milan fans and players reacted better than the Man United fans who to be honest have reacted like children.

That ref's bollocks liverpool haven't won when hes reffed and utd lost when he reffed vs Roma and hes German so says it all, but wanted milan anyway :D

Flippooooooooooooooooooo:D :D :D

You can hardly ***** about the ref, he was wearing a liverpool shirt

you by far had the better possesion but did fup all with it, cept a few terrible crosses, Zenden and Pennant are terrible players. Crouch had your best shot (cept the goal) and even then it was easily saved

Nah I think Gerrard had the best chance for them. The ref is wank, he's reffed us before, he's too inconsistent like Lee said.

Nice to see the Milan fans and players reacted better than the Man United fans who to be honest have reacted like children.

How do you mean? Because if its Man Utd fans supporting Milan and against Liverpool fans then you're wrong because Scousers would have done exactly the same had it been us in the final.

Gilardino is ****, everytime ive seen him hes not even ben in the game and when he has hes been **** hes also the worst diver ever

Hmmm I thought Xabi Alonso should of scored that goal when the ball stopped just outside the box for him. If he hadn't have scuffed it then I'm sure it would have been a very different final.

1st half Lpool wer better team, jst ddnt take chances, and 2nd half seemed 2 jst b poor performances by bth sides. Milan were lucky with there first goal, with the deflection, bt u need luck sometimes

The first goal was extremely lucky, an average freekick deflected in by Inzaghi's arm. Lampard would of been proud of a free kick like it. :D

Our Second half performance was good. Inzaghi's moment of class made everyone forget that though.