Champions League Final 2009/10 - Inter Milan v Bayern Munich

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
predictions lads

im saying 3-2 to inter
i meant to say bayer munich (title)

Last edited:
Already? The final is like, next month!

haha u got somethin against me Lee ?????
there is nothing wrong with this thread if people think its too early then dont predict simples .....

2010/2011 thats next season how do you these two will be in it two years in a row :p

Depeends on the circumstances i.e robben getting injured but inter to win 3-2

No I don't have anything against you, I don't even know who you are .oO)

It's way too early to predict, it would be like predicting who would win next years Premiership. But it doesn't mean the thread should be closed as there's some discussion to be had.

I think the game will depend entirely on Ribery.

Whether he gets his decision on the red card overturned or not. They appealed again I heard.. If they do win it, I think they will win, if not.. They'll get spanked :)

Oh, Lee, if your going to edit the thread title, don't fail it ;)

Low blow comeback - Achieved.

Too early to open thread. still, 2-0 to the Germans.

Sneijder vs. Ribery? I'd take Sneijder any day of the week.

Robben is another matter entirely, but I still think Sneijder is a more consistent performer.

I'm not going to make a prediction yet, but I think it'll be Inter Milan's to lose.

I cant see it being a great spectacle, I say Inter 1-0 Bayern Munich with Milito or Eto'o to score it. If Robben plays well then things could go differently, but knowing Mourinho he will mark him out the game like he did to Messi (basically meaning putting 3 men on him and push him around because they cant win the ball any other way)

Inter win 1-0.

But it might change because both teams could get injuries.

1-0 inter
looks like probley one of the most boring champions league final ever hopefully robben or someone can prove me wrong.

Isn't Ribery suspended for the final?