Champions League Final: Barca .v. Arsenal

barca for the cup, arsenal just arn't strong enuf!!

my prediction barca 3 - 1 arsenal

2-1 Barca

Wouldn't mind Arsenal winning 4 an obvious reason. :rolleyes:

1-0 Arsenal or 2-1 Barca, but im rooting for BARCA so 2-1 to BARCA :D

Well Barca won,Henrik was instrumental. The ref was *****,but it was a sending off, and debate will rage on about what if 11 v 11 etc and the refs performance; but at the end of the day Barca won and are the champs of Europe.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ref was awful

Henke was God

Celtic are in the CL

I thought that the Lehmann decision was spot-on, you cant change the rules because its a final. You wouldn't decide to give no offisdes would you? Eboue won the goal scoring freekick with the most blatent dive ive ever seen but no-one mentions that. Eto'o was onside on his goal. Arsenal cant complain imo. Even if they think they were cheated Wenger and Henry were very unsportsmanlike after the game. Commentators gave no credit to Barca at all. I switched to ITV because Andy Gray wouldnt stop greeting about the littlest things, then i was subjected to hearing Venables doing the exact same thing and not letting anyone else get a word in.

Credit to Barca and Belleti's reaction to his goal was brilliant.

why doesn everyone hate Gray, i think he was mostly right tbh and fair.

Also Grant, ITV, FFS no one on Skys that bad that it will mkae you turn to ITV, unless that **** Claridge is doing football league :mad:

Henry in his ITV interview seemed ok but the interviewer just kept making it so Henry seemed bitter and henry was just like no no no etc.. :)

I was totally annoyed with Andy Gray Gregor, He used to be brilliant but now just seems to a whining old man. Henry kept saying that it was the refs fault and that Arsenal deserved to win the game, and even if thats true hes the captain and needs to just come out and say well done barca and get on with his footy carreer.

Get in :p 2-1 like I said woo. Ref was well and truly ***** tonight, I think a lot of people would of rather the goal stand so it could of still been 11 v 11. Bit stupid from lehmann though. Ah well over done with now, wooooooooo BARCA CHAMPS OF EUROPE :D

I had my money on Barcelona but it would of been nice to see an 11v11 for 90 minutes but even I would of sent Lehmann off as it was only fair to do so. Henry should of scored twice and was great for the first 10 minutes, then poor by his own high standards but to be fair he had zero support as everyone else was defending. Lot's of credit to Almunia for his save to tip the Eto'o toe poke onto the post, he did well till Eto'o and Belleti scored weak goals.

I don't see how Eto'os goal was weak. I thought it was some nice play and a very cheeky finish :D

I just feel the goalkeeper could of done better, I doubt Lehmann would of been beating so easy at his near post and megged from a tight angle.

Yesss I said 2-1 :D, should of put money on it.

I feel sorry for Arsenal. That ref was useless.

i think the best team won!!!
nearly got my prediction correct