Champions League Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flex is just a nice skin a lot of us on these forums like. Link.

Flex nothing special really i gotta say i like the look of this skin very much like steklo which was class for 08 :D

Last edited:
the skin looks good, but its *****. its not really good because hard to click...doesnt load and stuff like that:S up to you but i dont really like it, sorry sean, your other skins were 50X better

This skin is basically Steklo with a different background, on my FM I am using Steklo and have downloaded this CL skin just to use the cool CL background, works a treat!

i find steklo kinda annoying the writing doesnt stand out enough, but it does look cool, i like flex09 its what i use and sometimes ill just use steklo

i find steklo kinda annoying the writing doesnt stand out enough, but it does look cool, i like flex09 its what i use and sometimes ill just use steklo

Steklo is good but the default background it comes with does make the text hard to read but it's easily changed.

Sean,Mate That is a quality CL Skin BUT Is there one for the left because the menu bit is on the right

Anyone? please

Sean,,i have try it,but there is many icons not linked
can you fix it?
And i hope you can make the left side version
The champion league is a great skin!!

I have removed this from FM-Base as it's not a finished skin and has too many bugs.

I recommend using Steklo if you liked this skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.