Champions League Winners or 4th spot??

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 4K

Who deserves Champions League Football??

• Previous Seasons Champions League Winners

Votes: 45 70.3%
  • Previous Seasons 4th placed side in the PremierLeague

Votes: 19 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4th place should get the spot, if your good enough to win the champions league you should be qualifing for it in your domestic league.

If you arnt consistant enough to, then obviously your win was down to pretty much good fortune...such as liverpools final where they were lucky enough to get a penalty for a complete dive.

if i went 38 games and finished fourth ahead of the champions league winners that would surely make my team the worthy winners of a place in the tournemant.

4th place should get the spot, if your good enough to win the champions league you should be qualifing for it in your domestic league.

If you arnt consistant enough to, then obviously your win was down to pretty much good fortune...such as liverpools final where they were lucky enough to get a penalty for a complete dive.

if i went 38 games and finished fourth ahead of the champions league winners that would surely make my team the worthy winners of a place in the tournemant.

Regardless of how they got their goals, The made it to the final in the first place, Fromt he third round qualifying all the way to the final, Beating Juventus and Chelsea also. They came from 3-0 down in the first half and won the game that's not just fortune.

Regardless of how they got their goals, The made it to the final in the first place, Fromt he third round qualifying all the way to the final, Beating Juventus and Chelsea also. They came from 3-0 down in the first half and won the game that's not just fortune.

did they beat chelsea though? really?

i think you'll find technically they didnt, and so i refer you to my earlier statment about good fortune sir.

they dont. they go into the group.

the team that wins the fa cup should have more right to be in champs league rather than 4th place.

fact is people are worried that their team wont qualify. thats all

er so a team that potentially has to win 6 games deserves a champs league spot over a team that has battled to 4th over 38 games yeah that makes sense pal.

OT should definetly be the winner, should always get the right to defend your title

did they beat chelsea though? really?

i think you'll find technically they didnt, and so i refer you to my earlier statment about good fortune sir.

I think you'll find technically they did.

Check up before you comment next time mate. 1-0 and 0-0 Agg: 1-0. Liverpool won and went through so yes liverpool beat chelsea.

Think your eyes are a bit tinted.

I think you'll find technically they did.

Check up before you comment next time mate. 1-0 and 0-0 Agg: 1-0. Liverpool won and went through so yes liverpool beat chelsea.

Think your eyes are a bit tinted.

alright precious put your handbag down...

i was simply stating that the ball did not cross the line which is where the technicality lyes....therefore...they had good FORTUNE that the goal was given and went through...

so yes...they went through...but was it actually a goal?

have another look yourself darling.

i was simply stating that the ball did not cross the line which is where the technicality lyes....therefore...they had good FORTUNE that the goal was given and went through...

Lol darling... I hope you never call other guys 'darling' during a discussion :$

Are you just bittter because Arsenal haven't won the CL ?

To be honest It didn't look over the line pretty similar to the tottenham one but you never actually get a good angle of it so you can't tell. regardless of anything the goal stood they beat chelsea. They came back from 3-0 in the final and won aswell. Stop trying to take things away from them. If a team wins the Champions league they should be entitled to defend that. There is 6 games in a group stage.and 7 more legs played against the best teams around Europe. so they are regarded as the best. Doesn't matter what manner they won it.

As I said before 2nd,3rd and 4th only get awarded with the place to make things more interesting and make it more of a battle as 1st place is the only position that really matters. So if you want to go on it being the best teams that deserve to be there the only teams really entitled to be in the CHAMPIONS league are the league winners around europe. So don't try bring a technicality into it because really 2nd 3rd and 4th shouldn't be in the champions league as they are not champions.

It was a goal and if it was not given the only option for the ref would be to send cech off and award a penalty that challenge of his was brutal.

Anyway arguements and points have been made, Lets get back on topic now.

Lol darling... I hope you never call other guys 'darling' during a discussion :$

Whats the problem Babes. not confortable with your Sexual orientation or something. I call other guys babez, Darling all the time.

Whats the problem Babes. not confortable with your Sexual orientation or something. I call other guys babez, Darling all the time.

Im not suprised. Your ughhh...signature reveals it Lol.

Ps. If i were you, i would change it quickly ;)

Im not suprised. Your ughhh...signature reveals it Lol.

Ps. If i were you, i would change it quickly ;)

I will change it, when you finish above us on a regular basis..... But in all srsness there is nothing wrong with calling another man, darling.

I'm more than comfortable with it. There's just a reason most guys don't call each other 'babez' and 'darling'.....

Nowt wrong with a bit of man :wub: (K)

Nowt wrong with a bit of man :wub: (K)

I would be disgusted about that signature tbh. But i know that Scholes and Neville are both straight so it makes it a bit less...you know.

It's nothing wrong with calling a man darling on a forum :D Maybe not in real life either...if you make it sound a bit like a joke.

Last edited:
4th place for me. Rules are rules. If the team who wins it doesn't finish 4th it's their own fault, plus it's unfair on the 4th placed team who over a whole season achieved better results.

there is nothing wrong with a bit of Bro Love.

Well i would never do that to anyone..expect to a girl ofc... ;) Not to a bro..not to a friend...not to a single man! :D
But i guess those united scumbags are different ;) No offence. ;)

But ontopic: If you win CL...then you should get automatic place in the next one. But it's very runlikely that a team that wins CL...misses out on the CL spot in it's own league.

Back