Champions League Winners or 4th spot??

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 4K

Who deserves Champions League Football??

• Previous Seasons Champions League Winners

Votes: 45 70.3%
  • Previous Seasons 4th placed side in the PremierLeague

Votes: 19 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i would never do that to anyone..expect to a girl ofc... ;) Not to a bro..not to a friend...not to a single man! :D
But i guess those united scumbags are different ;) No offence.

But ontopic: If you win CL...then you should get automatic place in the next one. But it's very runlikely that a team that wins CL...misses out on the CL spot in it's own league.

I have embraced a man, all be drunked peck, i dont consider myself gay or anthing like that, just confortable enough to call blokes babez, darling, sexy and all sorts.

But lets stay on topic.. I agree with you basically.

I bet Mancini would top himself if we finished 4th and didn't qualify.
I know I would.

Chelsea won't be allowed to compete in it next year because of the new spending regulations, so it doesn't matter either way.

I believe if a team won it but finished out the top 4 then they deserve to be back in the competition to defend the title of it.

Chelsea won't be allowed to compete in it next year because of the new spending regulations, so it doesn't matter either way.

Not true at all mate. Chelsea wouldnt have spent the money if they knew they wouldnt be allowed to take part in the CL next season would they?? Its a new rule and rules are there to be broken, all the top clubs will have people crawling all over these new regulations trying to find loop holes and you can bet they would have found one.

Back