Champions League Winning Tactic: QPR Second Season

• Thread starter Thread starter seanhrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 29K
Matox, I'd say its about 70% short play, it's just the other 30% finishing from crosses where you need a forward with presence.

I would suggest you to announce and post the link for V2 in the opening post..
so people will notice.
I'm testing yours next!
cheers!

I'll give V2 a go later. Some games at home vs poor sides they park the bus and we hardly create any chances with V1, and I go attacking from the start.

The tactic is the best for me because it is steady but sometimes I get strange scores.

Dante can you give examples?

Keith, I've found this to be the biggest problem, beating an 8/9/10 man defence! Often will draw 0-0 or 1-1 with a team that should be on the end of a thrashing!

Adi - Version 2 pushes the wingers into more attacking positions and utilizes the AM as a playmaker. Version 1 had playmaker wingers and the AM as a retreated forward.

Working well for me so far with Stalybridge in the Conference North. Seems to work better away from home though, at home the game seems to fly by without a lot of action most of the time. We probably need to go more attacking against weaker opposition.

I'll post my results after a while.

giving it ago with sheffield wednesday, after sean suggested it would be a good tactic, in pre season it's not doing too great but the team hasn't gelled and the tactic is not fluid yet, so will post back with some more results when tactic is fluid

Working well for me so far with Stalybridge in the Conference North. Seems to work better away from home though, at home the game seems to fly by without a lot of action most of the time. We probably need to go more attacking against weaker opposition.

I'll post my results after a while.

Just lost at home to Oxford City 3-4 and away to Bishop's Strotford 7-0... I'll still give it more time though.

tflejszman - great stuff, how have you been doing in the league? What positions are performing well, where is it not so strong?
Not so bad, could be better. Those small teams defending with 10 men are annoying tbf

D- Home W- Away

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so i said i will report back, the tactic is almost full familarity.. i've been having a mixture of results with sheffield wednesday. find myself 13th after 8 games, not scoring my goals, even with bothroyd up front. scraping victorys odd 2-1, 1-0 but when more fluid should be good, changed it from standard to control see how that does!

Going to be completely honest, this tactic really doesn't create enough chances and relies too heavily on its solid defence. I'm trying a few other things out, will keep it updated.

goood lad, okay well you saying it dont create enough chances.
i've gone on a 7 game unbeaten run. 3 draws, and 4 wins in a row. with 2 results ending 3-0 and 4-1, the tactic is about 80% familiraty! looking good now

seanhrfc. How are you going on with the new patch? Any news about tactic for 13.2, coz with the old one I can't beat Barcelona more than 5-0...

Yes, it's working even better, at least for me. First version : FIFA

Trying V2 with Feyenoord, how do you do Apponent instructions? And team talk?

No OI, team talks handled by my assistant (Mauro Tasotti). You may also want to try FIFA v1 - slightly more defensive version. Good luck.

Back