Champions League Winning Tactic: QPR Second Season

• Thread starter Thread starter seanhrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 29K
Match prep also handled by my assistant. tbh i can;t tell for sure, which one is better, coz only used V1.

Oke thanks! Gonna try V1, hopefully it will work, tryd manny tactics....

I like this thread, but no more activity here. Are ppl still testing or?

I tried Version1 with my QPR save, but lost 5 in a row.

Any ideas?

Just want to say I have been using this tactic with Juventus (i know not the hardest team in the world to win with) but im in season 16/17 March and currently undefeated in Serie A, undefeated in Italian Cup and lost once (1-0 to FC Porto) in Champions League (which i won the returning leg 6-1)

Thanks heaps as it has given me hours of enjoyment as i was just about ready to throw FM13 in the bin.

Thats my first ever post so be kind lol

going to try with my QPR save. Im only about 10 games into my first season. im currentley 14th but my tactic is a bit hit or miss. any recomendations for plugging this tactic. good players to sign etc.

Hi guys cheers for the feedback. This tactic was released on one of the old patches and I had a lot of success. However on the latest patch its been pretty hit and miss, will be interesting to see how people get on.

I am always working on tactics and when i find one I can call successful I will get it up :)

Back